[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organizing groups of people is harder then it sounds like...
Not really. You just need to know where they live and bring a big sledgehammer with you the first time you meet. Everything else is rather easy.

@King v2 usually means better encoding or translation. Sometimes fangroups do this due an error. Download the v2 as it's better.

@coro lol.

Ha... I keep getting myself detoured with other anime >_> Oh well... ghost in the shell - stand alone complex- was good. OK, now I must see shiki... MUST. >_>

how long have you postponed it? its a wonder.
i was so deprived for waiting it when it was airing (the 3 weeks break from broadcast was a killer)

You guys watch Freezing?
109e.gif

Amazingly I have patience for things like anime... where in real life I go zetsubou after 20 minutes of waiting. Probably because I have so much anime to watch... so many options...

@Jinrei I haven't :(

Bring dakimuras and artbook to the meeting. I am sure everyone will be pleased :P.

Only three more months... please wait just three more months Cocona ;_;

@Kou that would work for me :P

@ Coco - Three months till i see your marriage with Cocona on the net?

@Kou lol no. Just her dakimura I want to buy before somebody else gets the last one ;_; I need to wait three months before I can start doing online transactions...

Also, I am a slave to anime girls so yes, Cocona is mine~

1st daki, next marriage. There is a lot of examples :P.

Also, I am a slave to anime girls so yes

Multiple. I smell harem.

online transactions eh?

lol, for me, no credit card = no online transactions
poor student here

haha, if I was going to marry a character I wouldn't spread the word about it >_> That would be an awful idea.
Multiple. I smell harem.
lol no, I'm a man who choses one and only... but I'm not married yet so Miku, BRS, Sophie and Cocona <3

There's also this twin tail DFC with blue hair in an anime called sora no otoshimono. She looks sooo kawaii~

@kou, continuing from just now when you asked about my friends

theres a mini/loli-con in my class. he is in my clique, but our tastes are very very different. (you should know why)
he is forever on cdjapan to buy his cds and figurines
i dont(more accurately, no money or ways) buy any anime related stuff except for dvds(if i can find here), cause my mum freaking nagged the daylights out of me when i bought 4 copies of "Newtype" magazine back then when i completely cannot read a word of jap.

@cocona, she is nypmh. You never watched SoraOto too? *facepalm*

I'm not >_>

@Terumi The first and last time I watched anime was when I was 5 - 7 years old. I got a computer last year on April and started watching anime again. Can you imagine all the anime I haven't watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts