[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...i think the admins that have the right to put in sticky

emo...more like a silent type

You can but it would probably be stickied in less then a day since the admins would definitely notice a new lpw has been made

Hmm admin will do it when they notice? xD The longest one had gone without being stickied was a few days ;p

persona is a shin megami tensei game series about people using their inner self to fight enemies

I see, thanks for the info :/ I played the first one for 5 minutes then I got tired of it because I didn't understand much :/

I see, thanks for the info :/ I played the first one for 5 minutes then I got tired of it because I didn't understand much :/

try persona 3 or 4. they're more modernized with the graphics. the first 2 i think were for playstation 1

Uguu~ This might be the first LPW thread I've liked in a while. Congrats on winning the previous LPW Nawi. Kinda sad that the MC for the anime won't be using the name Arisato Minato, but *shrugs* Makoto Yuki seems fine. :goodtea:

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; What SMT games have you played? :bigeyes:

Reactions: nawi
try persona 3 or 4. they're more modernized with the graphics. the first 2 i think were for playstation 1

Is there no Persona game to the ps3? :/

I also messed it up. I played Devil Survivor for 5 minutes, not Persona xD

Persona 5 is under work for the PS3. Worry not Hinode. ;)

I'll probably do the Otaku thing and buy 3 copies. =3=

thanks gwee^^

hmm...only persona 3, 4 and nocturne...i wanna play the first 2 but...it's already gone here=/

I see, I guess that it could be worth a try :3

well persona 3 & 4 were for ps2, so if you have an original ps3 you can get it. there's also a version of persona on psp, and a version of persona 4 on psvita. persona 4 arena isn't really like the rest of the series

i will get them this games PS2 & PS3 i have the consoles... :lol: you burning me up :lol:

I see Nawi~ :3

If you own a PSP, you could get Persona 1 and 2. Both games have been remade since their Playstation days. If you've a PSP too Hinode, you could also play Persona 3 Portable, which is an enhanced version of Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES. The only difference being that Persona 3 portable has a female side, while FES has an after story.

Surprisingly, Devil Summoner is the only SMT game I have yet to play. I'll most likely play it when I get my 3DS, which is slated this April. =].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx