[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; All the Persona games got a remake: Persona, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, Persona 3 Portable for the PSP, and Persona 4: The Golden for the PS Vita.
As for SMT games getting a remake, I don't see that happening any time unfortunately. I would like to hope for a HD port however possible. =]

Fighting enemies in SMT games are all random encounters, excluding bosses. Once you get into a battle in Devil Summoner, you can move around like Diablo but you have a limited area to move around in. Because of this, you'll need to keep an eye on your surroundings.

I love the press turns system much better since you can get a heck load of turns (max 14 if I remember correctly).

hmm...still hasn't finished my nocturne save in hard mode=/

AhGwee: Btw, you looking foward to IV? Also how would you rank the Persona games? For me it would be like P3FES> P4 > P1 >P2, but 4 having the worst story. (I love all of them though.)

Eh, after you get it going you can finish it very fast.

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]: (Sorry to barge in but >_<...)Yeah Dante is on the international Nocturne version (the JP have a version with Raidou Kuzunoha though). And i wouldn't really tell you the gameplay is the same. Nocturne has some differences from Persona games aside from demon fusion/recruitment though. Nocturne uses the Press Turn system which Persona doesn't have. (Altough "One more" turns are somewhat similar to it). And heck, P1/P2 are greatlly different from P3/P4 just so you know. =p

i don't know what a press turn system is lol and as for the persona differences, p1/p2 were before my time! actually i just never had a ps1 lol

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; All the Persona games got a remake: Persona, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, Persona 3 Portable for the PSP, and Persona 4: The Golden for the PS Vita.
As for SMT games getting a remake, I don't see that happening any time unfortunately. I would like to hope for a HD port however possible. =]

Fighting enemies in SMT games are all random encounters, excluding bosses. Once you get into a battle in Devil Summoner, you can move around like Diablo but you have a limited area to move around in. Because of this, you'll need to keep an eye on your surroundings.

I love the press turns system much better since you can get a heck load of turns (max 14 if I remember correctly).

well i've seen the p1/p2 remakes on the ps shop, so i figured they were just converted to digital, not actually remakes. that's pretty interesting. if i get 30$ i might check them out. i feel like getting nocturnal would be hard to find for ps2 right? i'll just see if it's one of the games i'll be able to emulate.

AhGwee: Btw, you looking foward to IV? Also how would you rank the Persona games? For me it would be like P3FES> P4 > P1 >P2, but 4 having the worst story. (I love all of them though.)

p4 got a little more interesting because of the 2 new social links, and the extra dungeons and epilogue. still though, i put P3P right above P4G. obviously i haven't played P1 or P2

I couldn't agree with you any more~ :3

If there was one thing I think P4 had over P3, it would be the battle system since having the AI control your team is iffy at times. I did like P3's knockdown system over P4 since you could abuse it on the Reaper. :goodtea:

Honestly, it's the first I've heard about SMT: IV. Would it be possible to link me or to tell me any info you might have gathered about it? Thanks. =]

I'll catch up with you about this when I get to my friend's house. Ciao~

:runhappy:

PS. Nocturne fetches quite a heavy price at the moment.Same with Devil Summoner, which is probably the highest priced SMT game out so far.

i don't know what a press turn system is lol and as for the persona differences, p1/p2 were before my time! actually i just never had a ps1 lol

Eh it's kinda like the "One More" thing on Persona but it's not character locked. It's like you gain 1 turn per character on your team (lets say 4)and each character goes in order of agility in which each uses up 1 turn. Then when you critical/hit a weakness with one of your characters you "gain" a bonus turn. When you miss you lose 1 turn and when you hit a reflect/absorb you lose your turns. Kinda like that.
Also P2 is actually divided into 2 games. Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment. IS was the one we got the international remake, while EP's remake is JP only. EP is on the classics PS1 section on psn though.

hey now, i'm just asking about the rest of the series, i've only played the 2 games lol

Well, doesn't that make you into a fanboy? Especially if you talk alot about it as well :reallyconfused:

Seriously... look at that wall of text each person posts...

Yeah, I know :/ Just seeing it creates alot of scars which never will disappear :/

Congratz my brother [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; for winning this LPW !! :cheering:

Reactions: nawi
I can understand, since there are some games I could write huge walls of text very easily for. :)

thanks man:>..but Nazaka is the winner in the last LPW:)

hmm...need sleep now=/...ciao

It's probably best to do so :/ Or else we might die from heartattacks :dead:
Let's just hope not all the 10 members here are preparing a bombard of texts... if that is so even my bunker won't be able to keep us safe

Night nawi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779