[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that is going to happen.. please don't involve me, don't want that to happen again >_>

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ; ah so it was way better than "one more." that way sounds a lot easier though. i don't want it to get too easy. i regret starting my NG+ of P4 on easy, because there is absolutely no challenge whatsoever. i could probably beat it with only the MC (i started on easy for Trophy run)

(Wonder if i'll mention my own name since i havent seen this happen yet.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smbd31V4Ucs
It's one of the very first bosses so dont mind the spoilers. It's basically like that. Buffs/Debuffs also function differently since they actually stay forever and can actually go up to +6 (-6) IIRC and not dissapear after a few turns.

@Shiki- Yeah. I hope it's better than P4 anime too. <_< I still wonder why they didnt do the animation for the first DS though. <_< Also, good to know there's more MegaTen fans. :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50wulf9wLAs link to one of IV's trailers.

Is it like soccer? That you get beaten up simply by cheering on the wrong team? :/ You make it sound like that at least :/

No, but I like to give heads up that if someone will actually IM me on my Skype talking about this, it probably meant you went too far on "playing around"

Sup Blue, and yea, I been too lazy to level up, otherwise I would have been 100 :P

@Frankincense Why you do that? D:

Also, nanashi where is the woman from your sig from? I feel like i've seen her before. ~.~

No, but I like to give heads up that if someone will actually IM me on my Skype talking about this, it probably meant you went too far on "playing around"

If they deserve opinions then I also deserve opinions. I also thought that it was fun to actually have someone else out of around 8 people who didn't know much about SMT/Persona. From my perspective of view I did everything I could to show people that I wasn't serious about it. I thought it was too obvious that we were playing around and that's the reason to why I didn't tell people straight out that we were playing around. It's not my fault if they still take it seriously then. I even said that it could be worth a try to play Persona 5 when it comes out, but it appears that it didn't make a difference? And if people really think it's that annoying then why don't they simply say so?

OK, if that how you feel, so be it. But I just would like to throw out that some people aren't happy...I guess 3rd gen cares a lot about what people think.

I don't really mind if you guys were simply joking around, but if it's something of interest, then I will tell to the best of my abilities. I take no offecnce from it, but I do find it somewhat childish.

Also, hey King. OwO)/

OK, if that how you feel, so be it. But I just would like to throw out that some people aren't happy...I guess 3rd gen cares a lot about what people think.

Tell them to tell me that instead of telling you that and then having you report it for them. I would honestly give them a bit more respect for that and I would also be able to apologize to them and not you.

(Wonder if i'll mention my own name since i havent seen this happen yet.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smbd31V4Ucs
It's one of the very first bosses so dont mind the spoilers. It's basically like that. Buffs/Debuffs also function differently since they actually stay forever and can actually go up to +6 (-6) IIRC and not dissapear after a few turns.

i'm slightly disappointed. i was really hoping for more of a difference from persona. i didn't expect the characters or at least the moves to be the same

damn! it looks so sweet~ thanks, blue!

it's for 3DS? don't have one atm, but planned to buy one in the future. want to play zero escape and gyakuten saiban.

I'm doing fine, King, so far. Thanks. Wasting away at my time at the moment, but I'll get back into revision starting next week. Exam season after my break ends. D:

How're you doing? And how's the weather for you? I'm finding it cold at the moment here. =w=

And no fighting between each other guys. =3=

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ; I am very grateful for the link. Something to also be looking forward to in the future. >w<

let your frustrations out on me instead. i will gladly ignore everything, if this will bring back some peace :goodtea:

yosuga no sora, infa

It's from Yosuga no Sora. I didn't even know where my avatar was from either when I first got it. :goodtea:

*Looks like everything's calmed down* :]

alright thanks. i always like to ask lol

i'm thinkin of getting a new avi, but i don't know what i'd want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779