[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];-kun gomen ne osokatta da ne...:sowwy: Dakedo omedetou yuujin...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: nawi
Obligatory killing of the day~

/me barbecues [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION];

@ frank - Can i have a bit of that? I'm hungry. :3

@x-shiki-x - You a MegaTen fan as well? IV is coming out soon in Japan. :)

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; my favorite thing about P3, was that you could split up your party and they could wander the current floor on their own. i was pretty disappointed when that wasn't there.

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ; ah so it was way better than "one more." that way sounds a lot easier though. i don't want it to get too easy. i regret starting my NG+ of P4 on easy, because there is absolutely no challenge whatsoever. i could probably beat it with only the MC (i started on easy for Trophy run)

yep, i am, blue :3

devil survivor 2 anime is coming out as well. hope it will be better than P4.

hey, Frank, Infa, Kacta, King and two lurkers

To be fair, if there are people wanting to talk about a particular topic/interest, posted a wall of text, if you don't know like it you can choose not to read it, but there is no need to seemingly bitch about it. What's with the community?

^ if you're talking about me & hinode, chill. We were just playing around with the "no knowledge of persona" :p

Pfft, "playing" around...never seems to get this kind of playing around back in the time, not even 2nd Gen do that...3rd Gen...

And I said it purely because someone was talking to me about this "playing around", clearly shows some people weren't exactly looking at your conversation as "playing around" too much then...

It was probably unintentional, but do keep in mind not everyone thinks the same way, so be very careful sometimes with playing around.

And I said it purely because someone was talking to me about this "playing around", clearly shows some people weren't exactly looking at your conversation as "playing around" too much then...

Is it like soccer? That you get beaten up simply by cheering on the wrong team? :/ You make it sound like that at least :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779