[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.o' that wasnt you? ... maybe it was neko.. anyways rosario vamp chpt out

Well Imouto.. it's just that I don't feel like being an Imouto. At LEAST an otouto but that doesn't mean I'm fine with it ._.

Why you want me, an average Imouto as your Imouto, Imouto?

Soaring through paradise while I close my eyes... Im mr.solo dolo

Well Imouto.. it's just that I don't feel like being an Imouto. At LEAST an otouto but that doesn't mean I'm fine with it ._.

Why you want me, an average Imouto as your Imouto, Imouto?

Don't you understand that Imoutos are cute, Imouto? Wouldn't you want alot of Imoutos, Imouto? Didn't you have an Imouto yourself? Shouldn't you easily understand how wonderful it is to have an Imouto then, Imouto? You can comb your Imoutos hair, you can hug your Imoutos, you can draw with your Imoutos and much much more :/ Ghost Imoutos are obviously the best ones!

『Hmmmm... I wonder... Will I be the first imouto character to kill her ani?』

Unfortunately Imouto.. My Imouto has already grown past the combing her hair. I know having an Imouto is wonderful. But my Imouto is in a rebellious stage..I wouldn't mind switching Imouto's for a little time.
Besides, you already have an Imouto yourself. I wouldn't be fair for her to share your attention with yet another Imouto, right Imouto?
Imouto's that wake you up in the morning for school and do cute stuff like that are the best Imouto <3

『Makes one want to try this: [MENTION=12]Imouto[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;』

Imouto's that wake you up in the morning for school and do cute stuff like that are the best Imouto <3

Remembers me about my lil' sis! :blushing: She used to walk into my room and lay down next to me in the bed and since I usually woke up from that we used to talk alot before actually going up :blushing:

Those Imouto's are the best ones. Wish I could rewind time a b bit D:

Hey Imouto! Wanna trade Imouto's for a little while?

Those Imouto's are the best ones. Wish I could rewind time a b bit D:

Hey Imouto! Wanna trade Imouto's for a little while?

Yeah, I can understand that... they become annoying when they get older :/

Like I would trade my lil' sis for an older and more annoying one! My lil' sis will still reach that point sometime :deadsad: I wonder if I can reduce the damage I'll take when that happens if I visit her more often and show that I'll always be by her side to aid her! ...probably not :dead:

『You can probably reduce the damage if you raise her romance flag?』

Hiya King Imouto! ^^

@Imouto, you can't stop that unfortunately.. I wish you all the best! Be Strong, Imouto!
At least a neutral ending should be fine :3

If you succeed..You'll be the new Legend in the upcoming generations of Imouto-cons!

You'll have to beat Checkmate first in order to be truly victorious :o

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] ; Onii-chan~

Please look at Sora only for the rest of the night~

*blushes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread