[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye~ Sam imouto. :goodtea:

Give me a moment to prepare my answer for you imfamous imouto. And your welcome. :]

yep, i am onii-san. that's right.

what quay said makes a lot of sense. but since stating my opinion is so troublesome, i will refrain from saying anything.

*ehehe* It's all right Hinode. I can always mention imfamous in the post so that he'd get the notification upon his return. :goodtea:

Looks like I was already beaten to it. :goodtea:

[MENTION=40801]Imouto-chan[/MENTION] Are you desperate or something? :/

*ehehe* It's all right Hinode. I can always mention imfamous in the post so that he'd get the notification upon his return. :goodtea:

Looks like I was already beaten to it. :goodtea:

thank you gwee :thumbup:

drama queens making a big deal out of it~ :goodtea:

i don't think people are being drama queens exactly. they don't like it so they're waiting for it to return to normal. it's like if you need to go somewhere, but you're waiting for the traffic to die down.

[MENTION=40801]Imouto-chan[/MENTION] Are you desperate or something? :/

desperate for what? :reallyconfused:

at least one was a drama queen though. had no need to cry about it (-_-)

i hope ppl realize that this is april fool's day.

Lol its only for a day or two ;p If its longer than you could probably ask them to revert it~

actually the reason for me leaving (if i ever do leave) is less because of the imouto thing, and more because i'm gonna play kamidori alchemy meister

actually the reason for me leaving (if i ever do leave) is less because of the imouto thing, and more because i'm gonna play kamidori alchemy meister

Well, I'm off to sleep now anyways. See you and have fun with that game of yours. :bye:

nobody questions that, infa. :goodtea: have kamidori in queue, but i am too lazy to play.

it's unusual that nobody accepts me as their onii-chan, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread