[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno >_>
But there is no bigger Imouto-con than Checkmate!
Everyone on the forum is now his Imouto!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll take my cup of tea and go off to pop some heads in Call of Duty :3
Byes Imouto's!

I dunno >_>
But there is no bigger Imouto-con than Checkmate!
Everyone on the forum is now his Imouto!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll take my cup of tea and go off to pop some heads in Call of Duty :3
Byes Imouto's!

Well, he can't really turn me into a woman and he can't make me any younger either :/

Hmm, I want an Imouto who's as brutal as you, Imouto :/

『Really, if you have imouto as brutal as me, you'll probably die very soon from her hands, Imouto...』

『Imouto, you don't need to be an imouto-con in order to get imouto's true end.』 『Or rather you must not be an imouto-con or you won't get it...』

So it seems. :goodtea:

Looks like the imouto route is only ever gotten if the imouto is a bro-con, most of the time.

『Well, you can get an imouto route if you just convince imouto that there is nothing strange in having romance while being blood-related?』 『I mean, why do you people even think it is strange in the first place?』

『That question is aimed at humanity, so if you are human it is aimed at you as well...』

Hey kacta imouto, Hinode imouto, Nazaka imouto, Shiki onii-san. Good evening/midnight I guess? :goodtea:

"there is nothing strange in having romance while being blood-related" "why do you people even think it is strange in the first place?"

First off, I would like to apologise MadSova if this comes off as an attack towards you. I mean no harm, but I wish to clarify some things.

If you are able to:
- lay off the generalising,
- not sound like you're trying to rant and instead make it sound like you're coming up with a topic to discuss,
- tell me why you don't find this strange,

then I might try to answer your question.

For now, I'll just say that it is by human nature that a person is sexually attracted to another. In the eyes of nature, people are only men and women so there is no boundary between who you can and can not have intercourse with. However, because we're humans, we have morals. Morals don't have to be written down for you to know what's right and wrong to do. Having intercourse with someone of the same blood, or someone under-age is morally wrong. While it isn't accepted by the populace in society many people are same blood relationships because of what follows after. If they have a child, there's a higher chance that the offspring will have many disabilities. I say higher because anyone could have a child with disabilities, but it isn't common when the two people involved are not of the same blood. That is why I find it strange. People are free to do who they want, but I'd still find that strange because I am part of the populace that finds it morally wrong. The only time I'd go against this is if there were an event that'd occur in which I had no choice but to do so, for example if I and the same blood relative were one of the last people left on earth, or if it was a means of survival, which is when all morals are thrown out of the window

While we're on this topic, let me ask you, "What do you think of the word love?"

Love has multiple meanings and it's meaning is dependant on the situation. For example loving your family. In this case, love is used to show deep affection, but the word can be substituted anything of the same value. As such, I don't call this love. To me, I find that love is just a word one uses so that one may stick his penis into another's vagina, or vice-versa. It all depends on who has the balls (or courage in the woman's case) to tell that to the other person. Something such as 'love at first sight' is totally bullsh*t because all it is, is being attracted to someone's physique. Sometimes you see the question "What do you love about me?" being asked by one to another. Even if a person suggests anything about loving someone because of their personality, in the end it links back to their physical qualities. You like a way a person smiles? I guarantee a person would only say that if they looked good according to their standards.

In the end, the word is only used when sexually attracted to another. The word love is not to be confused with like. You can like someone for sharing the same/similar interests but you can not love someone for sharing the same/similar interests, only show deep affection.

(Well it looks like I ended writing too much. Starting off with 'for now' just never works with me. And I feel like I'm throwing out all my morals out of the window by saying this...T~T)

That's that. :goodtea:

Hellos gwee
So check is trying to troll us huh.. And here I thought a new guy with the username Imouto was spamming :/

So check is trying to troll us huh.. And here I thought a new guy with the username Imouto was spamming :/

so did i, but i put that header above our avatars into a google translate, & it said something towards checkmate. ok this time i'm leaving for real

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] i loved your rant by the way, and i actually completely agree with that besides when you said attraction is based purely on physical appearance. it's true that it's the initial attraction, but you can't stay attracted to someone purely based on looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread