[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Frank, can you eliminate not only Samye but the whole humanity along with him?』

『Oh, it will also help if you eliminate aliens as well or at least convince them to leave the planet at peace...』

/me uses frank's alliance as aliens as a testing for future interactions :goodtea:

Yes its random ;p

Well..I was gonna post a lot of awesome stuff here, then I noticed I was logged out....and didn't bother to browse back all those pages earlier today to post what I had in mind....

But I do remember wanting to comment on these two things....

1. leave my kattyh alone (david crocker style)
2. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; what on earth....when did metal gear solid become so cliche like ?!

Also I feel.....emotional right now...

I don't know if I'm slightly depressed, or slightly happy and depressed at the same time.

Yes ofc ! I watched the video earlier,and was gonna comment on it then but got logged out so went away doing other things....

I'm an old generation MGS player....oh and what platform is that game on ?

Oh rising huh, well they wanted to make a game where raiden is the MC, since he's now a cyborg ninja who specializes in swordfight, they can't make it a stealth game.
I'm also kind of an old generation player, but still that gameplay + the osts = awesome :D

It's on the 360, PS3, PC

Oh rising huh, well they wanted to make a game where raiden is the MC, since he's now a cyborg ninja who specializes in swordfight, they can't make it a stealth game.
I'm also kind of an old generation player, but still that gameplay + the osts = awesome :D

It's on the 360, PS3, PC

Its not in Pc. It was announced as such last year but it never came to fruition. I would be playing it
now if the game were avaliable.

-_- Its quite sad... i remember that MG Zeroes also was thought to be avaliable on pc once.

I see...you know it was a fun watch...but the cross did cross my mind in the beginning if it could actually have been a parody...

Btw ....they can't make it a a stealth game because of his sword LOL a NINJA with a SWORD is an objection to stealth...just when I thought I heard it all ^^

I think Grey fox might have a word on that....

Hmm but what it they use a large aoe attack ;p Bunker wouldnt be very solid after that ;p

Well you can still do stealth but it's way easier if you just hack them all to pieces :p

If it can reach underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 霊砂? Please
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.