[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the origins of harlem shake though
I always assumed it originated in harlem at least...thats all I could ever knew.
Maybe i will ask him about the particulars next class. That happens to be next tuesday if im not mistaken. ... ... PFF i just imagined Hard Gay doing the harlem shake. Pfff wahahaha yeah hilarious.

Hmm not sure who that is ....but, I'm logging off for now....still sitting on the fence about somethings.

bais all for now.

I always assumed it originated in harlem at least...thats all I could ever knew.

Hmm not sure who that is ....but, I'm logging off for now....still sitting on the fence about somethings.

bais all for now.

See ya.

Mmm... its supposed to be Reggeaton or some kind of latino music. Dunno about the lyrics. Why "terrorists" ? beats me.

I realized I haven't got the submarine ending in 999... oh well I'll do that later, for now supipara~

I realized I haven't got the submarine ending in 999... oh well I'll do that later, for now supipara~

Man, took me ages to beat that game. It was so fun that i refused to resort to a walkthrough. I need to buy the
Vita version of Zero Escape as well.

『Got a Safe Ending... Why couldn't I notice such a simple pun... Still, quite a fun end... Time to get True one...』

I like anything that's interesting, VNs, novels, movies, whatnot

Agreed, but its hard to tell the awful, from the good and the awesome at a single glance.

Most NVs are great though. Storytelling can be supplied with a superb gameplay and stunning graphics. But when
everything you have are still images the story really stands out.

『Well, I plan to get myself Zero Escape right after I complete 999...』

『I would have liked to play without walkthrough but I unfortunately I don't have much time to go through Bad Ends again and again...』

『Well, I plan to get myself Zero Escape right after I complete 999...』

『I would have liked to play without walkthrough but I unfortunately I don't have much time to go through Bad Ends again and again...』

-_-u Do it after you exhausted every other option... then again, it was like the other way around in Fate Stay Night with over 30 bad endings that you were supposed to collect.

『What? I got every single Bad End before moving on to True End... There is no sense in getting same ends over and over again...』

Mmm, i like when the games force you to go through all the routes in order to unlock the real ending. It does
feel like a real achievement. Its more epic that way too.

Hmm, I wouldn't even try & get a bad end when I already got a true/good end.. most of the time

『I just love examining Knife in freezer:』

Junpei: "Hey guys, take a look at this!"
Junpei: "Tadaa!! THE KNIFE!!!"
Santa: "..."
June: "..."
Santa: "I guess the cold finally got to him."
Junpei: "Eeeehehehehehehehe..."
June: "Jumpy, you're scaring me..."

To be honest sometimes i feel like taking June to some isolated room and having my way with her until i cant anymore. I scare myself sometimes.

『Already about to go inside Door 【7】...』

『I don't like her too much either... Clover is much cuter ;p』 /me remembers Axe End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread