[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
">:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3>:3"
Need to bash that face

Wahaha. Okabe-kun... man... why dont some hot girl walks into my room and says "please make me yours" with a teary face ?

WAAAAHHH !! It just cant be !!!?? And why the hell dont girls do use cat speak around me either ?!!

Lol cat speak xD Like a nyaa at the end of ever sentence? x3

Hmm one by one? I guess you might make a good artist ;p We have to try and do every detail at times ;p

Lol cat speak xD Like a nyaa at the end of ever sentence? x3

Hmm one by one? I guess you might make a good artist ;p We have to try and do every detail at times ;p

Yeah, i just found an awesome video translation of the Steins;Gate Drama Cds... and for some reason Kyouma was surrounded by the girls...

Then again, girls in 2d seems to be way more open. IRL people are wary of each other. Its not like making friends its easy. -_- I want to be surrounded by nice girls that just happen to end every sentence in NYA or NYO or NYU.

Lol well i dont think its impossible but not something i would do? Seems odd to ask them to do that xD

Crazies~

I also like girls wearing maid outfits. Luckily Maid Cafes are becoming a staple of Otaku Conventions.

I dont like pink maid outfits much. There isnt like the original black. And i dont think that
a maid costume is complete without thigh high socks.

I wonder what's going on in the heads of those people :\

Hmm.. I don't think I have any fetish except for clothing... pure vanilla lover lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread