[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stand O' humble Lord. It would be an honour for me as a fellow swordman to be made acquaintance with a traveler from the future, there is much for me to learn about the world of the future. Come, let us sit, there is much to be discussed.

and GenKiDan, I don't drop by as often as I used to :P So yea, I'm a rather rare sight nowadays xD

Please stand O' humble Lord. It would be an honour for me as a fellow swordman to be made acquaintance with a traveler from the future, there is much for me to learn about the world of the future. Come, let us sit, there is much to be discussed.

and GenKiDan, I don't drop by as often as I used to :P So yea, I'm a rather rare sight nowadays xD

Rather than a rare sight i would rather say a sight for sore eyes, my king.

Yeah.....It all happened after you got that knife..those bluerays, and that figurine as far as I remember :dontleave: They took you all away >.<

Nah jk, so what are you up to then now days ? I get the impression though, don't ask me how, that things are going very well and or pleasant.

Oh and I have been about to leave now for thew last hour or so I think...SO I will make serious my plans any time now...

Yeah.....It all happened after you got that knife..those bluerays, and that figurine as far as I remember :dontleave: They took you all away >.<

Nah jk, so what are you up to then now days ? I get the impression though, don't ask me how, that things are going very well and or pleasant.

Oh and I have been about to leave now for thew last hour or so I think...SO I will make serious my plans any time now...

Dont leave me all by myself T_T we are having fun just now.

Me? I also acquired more things, such as Seiba's Wrist-watch that's on its way from Japan, I also got the SH-06D Nerv Phone...I do keep people updated here as well :P But all in all, I had some great time in my Uni doing my Chem degree :P

Anyway, time for me to part ways, see you guys whenever ;)

Me? I also acquired more things, such as Seiba's Wrist-watch that's on its way from Japan, I also got the SH-06D Nerv Phone...I do keep people updated here as well :P But all in all, I had some great time in my Uni doing my Chem degree :P

See ya around, take care ! ... mmm... what i missed was the ohashi saber set... Man i regret not buying it when i had the chance !!

BTW: What kind of chemistry ? Im a biologist, so maybe our paths intersect somewhere ^^

Dont leave me all by myself T_T we are having fun just now.
ah I'm sowyyyy... but I'm way overdue.

Cya, and nice stuff/treats there, you sound lucky. I went to chem once upon a time....Its great fun isn't it.

Bais too you then. and too everybody else as well. /me out

See you king~

Hmm lost a match cuz i ran out of ammo =.= How very nice... x.x
dispenser next time ? ammo should re spawn I thought anyway.

See you king~

Hmm lost a match cuz i ran out of ammo =.= How very nice... x.x

Thats why swords are better, hahaha.

BTW i just found a picture from last year... i think that im lost weight since then though.

33632_1617655491581_7198733_n.jpg

Lol i did have a sword but i was relying on the knockback of explosives to keep the enemies away xD That didnt last as long as i wouldve liked ;p Need more ammo...

Its sunday already ? Mmm... i wanted to go to the park to train but there is marathon taking place and lots of cops around...
they are going to do more than looking at me funny if i swing my wooden swords around... -_-u

Watched a few minutes of Date a Live, had s stop because room visitors -_-

but..KOTORI <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread