[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...well.....i guess it's a bit random..i mean to win the lpw...when you sure that you post

at the quota number,,,there's other member who post earlier than you,,,.so yeah..it's a bit of

random=/

God dammit... im supposed to leave... all my chances of winning are dissapearing forever.

hmmm...well..i need to finish this vn then....still haven't finish it=/...ciao

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; yeah, it's only a message. Want to know what she wants to tell Medaka, though. I still hope that she will be brought back. And the last couple of chapters they always left us with questions. :3

Im supposed to leave but i found a direct download from a rare game...

I'm dling bioshock...and discovered I can't play a game at the same time :bloodthirsty:

Also discovered/rediscovered how magical and how much I like Shimapan !

And how I rly rly wanna be able to learn japanese in a hurry to watch some anime

Hiya 7shi~!

New animes look really prosmising :runhappy:
btw [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; I changed my mind, I don't want Kotori D: I thought she'd stay the cute imouto.. Boy was I wrong..

Oh right new anime is coming out already. After university ends for the summer I should marathon some to catch up a bit :D

/me eliminates [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; D=

*Nanashi1 give some TNT in [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];'s boxer shorts...:evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please
ninnikuryona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello ryzen! if it's possible, i'd like to request a reupload of 黒の十字架~per aspera~. thanks in advance!!(*・ω・)ノ
ray1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Greetings,

could you reupload (Katfile, Mexa etc) this game please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/030620-emu-金曜日の仔猫-初回版.840224/

Cant buy rapidgator premium so thats not an option.