Status
Not open for further replies.
"for now"..? FOR NO-
*coughs*
Let me correct that for you : For eternity

Hmm I won't touch what's already someone's

Hmm all you people claiming waifus :goodtea:

So not unown person?

To be honest... i love Tomoyo, but i dont think that im awesome enough to woe her.
Im happy to look at her from a distance, while wishing her a happiness that i dont think i would be able
to give her. I love her that much. T_T

Man... just look at her !! She is the most beautiful and super awesome girl ever to be.

Tomoyo-Sakagami-sakagami-tomoyo-21056789-467-640.jpg

No worries Nazaka, I won't do that.
But..I can look right? :3

And..no one touch my Ikaros <3

Lol yeah... i wont be having a gf anytime soon cuz i doubt ill be able to do what i wish for her... lol no self esteem... but they could do much better than me...

Come on spare me from that, I rarely find a girl that interests me you know?

GF... nah my time will be wasted :\

GF's are no waste of time. But I'd be lying if I said that it's not a bit of work =/

Lol yeah... i wont be having a gf anytime soon cuz i doubt ill be able to do what i wish for her... lol no self esteem... but they could do much better than me...

I kind of understand it. But im still to find a girl so great that cause me the same reaction of awe that 2D girls have
provoked on me many times over.

I still loved dearly the girls i dated, but i dont think that i "adored" them in the same way.

Lol yes we live in a 4d world ;p So yeah reality xD

See you unown~ Hmm ill be going as well~ Goodightys everyone~

Lol yes we live in a 4d world ;p So yeah reality xD

See you unown~ Hmm ill be going as well~ Goodightys everyone~

Most people forget that without taking time into account you are not really talking about real life hence 4D.

See ya tomorrow take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread