[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats are cute? x3 Unless they decide to attack for some reason that is... and if youre trying to sleep and they just keep walking around... xD

See ya.

Mmm... its supposed to be Reggeaton or some kind of latino music. Dunno about the lyrics. Why "terrorists" ? beats me.

I don't rly know why terrorists would beat you either...maybe they want something ?

To tell the truth I don't think I've ever even watched a harlem shake before...

I only watched 10 seconds of it then closed it when it was uploaded (may be disgusting to some people)

Maybe terrorists are the new gangsta ? Like they are cool because they are "bad" ?

You're still playing it? lol

Its entertaining enough. Then again, the game i played the longest without breaks was The Legend of Zelda Majora Mask like
over 100 yrs ago. Took me 2 days but i managed to get everything in my first try.

Hmm the game I played the longest... can't remember but I think it's only about 18 hours

The one i played second longest was Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl. I played like 14 hours straight this time.

Well that never happened anymore though, usually it's 3 hours

Its hard to become an adult... i will be sure to indulge my children when i have them. Their childhood its to enjoy it
doing stupid stuff their will never be able to repeat.

My laptop cant handle games so i cant game for too long as it is~

My only pc is a desktop replacement Asus GoG laptop. :p I only sleep at home, im always in the move so a desktop its outta the question.

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]

I summon Thee!

[No. 004] Ajimu Najimi... A word from Anshin'in-san, what is it? I want to know...and why aren't they bringing her back instead...this cliffhanger... God damn it...

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]

I summon Thee!

[No. 004] Ajimu Najimi... A word from Anshin'in-san, what is it? I want to know...and why aren't they bringing her back instead...this cliffhanger... God damn it...

*Kneels*

I know that im may be overstepping my bounds but please allow me to express my deepest respect Oh King of Knights !
As a fellow swordman i would be honored to make your acquaintance. Shall my blade stay sharp and true under your tutelage.

Reactions: KingArturia
LoL ....

Well I have no idea how long I played a game with out brakes....but it was Looooooooong ! Very long.

Shadow of chernobyl I happened to en joy for many hours too though.

And [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; Guess my childhood wasn't perfect either.....but still good memories from it anyway.

YOur a seldom sight King btw....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread