[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see...you know it was a fun watch...but the cross did cross my mind in the beginning if it could actually have been a parody...

Btw ....they can't make it a a stealth game because of his sword LOL a NINJA with a SWORD is an objection to stealth...just when I thought I heard it all ^^

I think Grey fox might have a word on that....

The original game was similar to MGS4... this one is more like Bayonetta.

I see, bayonetta, a game I heard of but never played though. I played the original. One of the best games I ever played.

Hmm isnt assassin's creed stealth with swords? Well not the latest one... but the others?

Well im assuming that it might just be able to ;p

Well I have to agree, there is little stealth in that game that you can't even call that a stealth game

Well i guess i only ever saw a little xD But there was just tons of random sneaking around and killing so yeah... xD

Like patting cats and cutting watermelons ? Actually I say watermelon cause I remember seeing a tech demo of mgs4 where they did.

Like patting cats and cutting watermelons ? Actually I say watermelon cause I remember seeing a tech demo of mgs4 where they did.

Yeah, thats from the time when kojima´s studio were still making the game themselves.

Well you can... hack & slash tons of stuff, vehicles, trees, watermelons, whatnot :\

you mean before the monsoon fight? that was random XD
speaking about cats, I found a ninja cat on the very 1st level of the game :\

Hmm metal gear? Saw some odd cat that led to a monster hunter quest i think? xD Some games on ps...

Ah peace walker? yep that is an easter egg where if you meet it, you will be able to access a mission where you go on a monster hunt XD

Well you can... hack & slash tons of stuff, vehicles, trees, watermelons, whatnot :\

you mean before the monsoon fight? that was random XD
speaking about cats, I found a ninja cat on the very 1st level of the game :\

There should be cats in every game. Because they are awesome.

Hmm metal gear? Saw some odd cat that led to a monster hunter quest i think? xD Some games on ps...

//////////
MGS might not be that very neko/ cat friendly...because of all the foxes and dogs of war... You players get what I mean.

oh and samy...you actually ever played a MGS game ??

Mmm... i have a question. You are supposed to cosplay in order to try the harlem shake ? Im watching a news feed about some guys dancing for some social cause while dressed in costume.

Hmm not really, all you need to do is go crazy when the tempo changes (after the lyric "let's do the harlem shake")

I also heard that the original Harlem Shake was actually a japanese performer. At least according to my japanese teacher.

I also heard that the original Harlem Shake was actually a japanese performer. At least according to my japanese teacher.

That might be something considered important enough for us around here to get to the bottom of...
I'd like to know more if so.

That might be something considered important enough for us around here to get to the bottom of...
I'd like to know more if so.

Maybe i will ask him about the particulars next class. That happens to be next tuesday if im not mistaken. ... ... PFF i just imagined Hard Gay doing the harlem shake. Pfff wahahaha yeah hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread