[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it should be broadcasted XD

I will probably get destroyed first event and all XD

I will to represent the AS community the best that I can XD

Hmm getting destroyed first thing... have fun i guess xD Sounds a lot like what happens to meh...

Xd

Sorry shi going to have to pass on that

Anyways i have to see if get a spot first since its first come first serve lololol

Sorry shi going to have to pass on that

Anyways i have to see if get a spot first since its first come first serve lololol
Okay SB, that was just a random idea from me...:sowwy: {JK...:XD:}
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well... what with the game related: Will you in a team be, or complet alone by the tournament go...?

Which members is your team? if it's possible i will team up with you and your team cause to tell you the truth i don't know how to play the game :(

Reactions: Konstantinos
Which members is your team? if it's possible i will team up with you and your team cause to tell you the truth i don't know how to play the game :(
Well, I've at the MG (The game), you, SB and MG (The MusangBeku) in the team chosen, but that is not 100% sure, because Sint should his OK give.

anyway :) you are already experienced enough, because you had participate at Shiki game before ;)
Don't say that...:blushhappy: ...Well, yeah I was in some MGs, but at the last (Shiki) was I not really often, because the RPG-part was for me a bit too miss(ed)....:goodtea:~>

but the part that i can't understand is the game play i must write hour and hours of troughs of attaching someone?

Reactions: Konstantinos
but the part that i can't understand is the game play i must write hour and hours of troughs of attaching someone?
Well, that is at MGs MGs different (at the rule description), but it give a basic rule from MGs, but where most from the game-master (who the MG open) a link to the basic rule are (Wiki).

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; Glad your happy, I don't have any one, but If I did according to my style I'd probably get something like this for starters :):
JhbnBWF.jpg
Just though I'd share since I happened to have such a picture lying around....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx