[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE MY NEW FIGURE <3!
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;

350vrpw.jpg

2zp1bmg.jpg

Not gonna take it out yet. A glass display is on it's way where I can put her in.
More pics coming soon :3

oiii... ahahahahah.. u zoom oppai.. >,,<

helloo LPW

ahahaha.... i see..

yea we must paid the extra shipp cost from japan.. maybe u can check shop at mall.. hope they seell it

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; what's up with your hand?

i don't know if i told? yesterday i had an accident with the bicycle and at the morning i got to hospital and take some X-Rays all clear OK but some internal bleeding is been done so that's why it hurts me so doc said that in 6-7 day i will be ok

mean wile not to do any sports or do staff with that hand and he tied :(

I was given some medicine and some pain killers and the skin cream that my wife applied to me yesterday ;)

Reactions: Konstantinos
i don't know if i told? yesterday i had an accident with the bicycle and at the morning i got to hospital and take some X-Rays all clear OK but some internal bleeding is been done so that's why it hurts me so doc said that in 6-7 day i will be ok

mean wile not to do any sports or do staff with that hand and he tied :(

I was given some medicine and some pain killers and the skin cream that my wife applied to me yesterday ;)

if [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; was here she'd find a way to make you feel better :crushed:

well i Mrs Angel were is nurse at the hospital and she take care of me :D even she give me an injection for instant stop of pain :(

Reactions: Konstantinos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine. I have a question. The games below are in desperate need for its final version update. Do you have them?
マホドル to v22.05.06
ラフィと監獄島の囚人 to v21.09.19
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the titles below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
剣士ミリアの復讐 to v1.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx