[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me sits in the corner of shame with Lord Zero :foreveralone:

The issue is that im the worst when it comes to memorizing stuff. I read and i read, try many things but i just cant
get the stuff to stay in my head.

Systems, Concepts, Processes... thats what im good at. Im quick to link pieces of information into a coherent whole... but
i just cant to memorize stuff unless i experiment it many, many times.

It took me 3 years to remember the names of 3 students of my class... -_-u

^ haha I'm horrible at names too. I hardly knew the names of anyone in my classes growing up, even though they were usually only like 20-30 people.

My test was made worse because it was poorly writ. The prof had made so many mistakes that wasted LOTS of my time (and even more mistakes that were just annoying like obvious typoes and spelling mistakes), and in the end I ran out of time. You'd think they would proof-read an exam worth 60% of the class's total mark.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; seems like it's coming to a close. either that or they are just abandoning school setting. :goodtea:

i'm not good with names. i'm really good with details though. if someone i recently met tells me a long story about themself, i can recall it months later, but not so much the name lol

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; I think I've heard that people remember things much better with pictures, so it makes sense that memorizing an abstract concept like a name would be harder than a story which is quite visually stimulating. :)

I'm decently good at figuring things out by logic and seeing how they make sense. I'm not good when it comes to lots of abstract concepts or things I can't picture how it works very well, which is why I had trouble memorizing all of Statistics in 4 days.

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; I think I've heard that people remember things much better with pictures, so it makes sense that memorizing an abstract concept like a name would be harder than a story which is quite visually stimulating. :)

I'm decently good at figuring things out by logic and seeing how they make sense. I'm not good when it comes to lots of abstract concepts or things I can't picture how it works very well, which is why I had trouble memorizing all of Statistics in 4 days.

actually, i don't visualize at all. i've just become a good listener. i'm very good at logic and seeing things with an unbiased view, which is my favorite and least favorite thing about myself

actually, i don't visualize at all. i've just become a good listener. i'm very good at logic and seeing things with an unbiased view, which is my favorite and least favorite thing about myself

I think the visualizing might happen more subconsciously, otherwise it would just suggest you are a bad listener all the times you hear their name said. :P
Just my thoughts anyways. Last few years I've tried to become a bit more rational too, so that is fun but can be double-edged sometimes. :)

/me heads to bed

yeah but too much logic and rationality can be bad. once you have it, you can't turn it off. and with other people, it can make you seem detached from others, and a lot of the time you feel distant yourself. ahh there's pro's and cons

goodnight pyre :bye:

w-why would you show us this :crushed:

because not so long. we will able watch it in HD vers... they going remastered the 1st movie.. and airing this month.......

YLI1QaS.jpg

i..indeed..... i can burst in tear watching pokemon agains...

YLI1QaS.jpg

when i was a kid i watched that movie so much i broke the VHS tape lol

i'm going to bed :bye: well i'm already in bed, but i'm gonna try to sleep. if i can't than i'll be back :bye:

『???』

『Good night and mad dreams Infamous.』

『Btw I after playing 999 I realized that I have a low level prosopagnosia... Or maybe its just that I think that humans are all the same that they seam indifferent to me...』

『999? Yep, its great. Go play it if you still haven't...』

『Why sexy hair??? :reallyconfused:

『Yes. Mystery called Nonary Game ;p And maybe Funyarinpa...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on UFO's profile.