[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Good that it will only be for a while. I hope you make a speedy recovery!

YEAH! I was just thinking the other day that [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; hasn't been on for a while T_T

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ;

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; would kill you with kindness :crushed: nicest person i ever met on ASF lol

so dark cant fapp well right now..??? :D

laughing but seriously i can't type properly or neither i can do the sports i do everyday :(

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Good that it will only be for a while. I hope you make a speedy recovery!

YEAH! I was just thinking the other day that [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; hasn't been on for a while T_T

Thank you :D

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ;

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; would kill you with kindness :crushed: nicest person i ever met on ASF lol

I just talk with her via vm but not so much :)

Reactions: Konstantinos
We need to keep mentioning [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; so she will see how much we miss her when she comes back!

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; pyre misses you a lot!! yeah, it was pyre that said that... he also said you were awesome, and he wants you to come back... :crushed:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; with all my heart and soul I swear this is true! :crushed:

Last edited:
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; isn't it fun being overdramatic? :P

:crushed:[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; come back!!! :crushed:

Hmm ojou sama did say that she didnt want people mentioning her randomly before ;p Last i heard she had a couple hundred notifications which she didnt feel like bothering with?

Hmm ojou sama did say that she didnt want people mentioning her randomly before ;p Last i heard she had a couple hundred notifications which she didnt feel like bothering with?

yeah that's what i realized, renano probably would want to check them all lol

YLI1QaS.jpg
Pikapi.........

All I feel is remorse for pestering &renano; (this is how I do it for penance)

Spring where I am, although it doesn't really look it.

I'm okay, but feeling a little down about how silly my exam today was, and I hope I still did good enough to get what I need in the course.

How are you doing?

guys i need some rest :)

Go to bed then. Sleep tight.

Spring where I am, although it doesn't really look it.

I'm okay, but feeling a little down about how silly my exam today was, and I hope I still did good enough to get what I need in the course.

How are you doing?

Today i did poorly both in my portoguese and my japanese tests... first ones of the year, but i flunked them so bad
that i cant shake the despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine. I have a question. The games below are in desperate need for its final version update. Do you have them?
マホドル to v22.05.06
ラフィと監獄島の囚人 to v21.09.19
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the titles below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
剣士ミリアの復讐 to v1.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx