Status
Not open for further replies.
wo... aaeru your real friends.??? she is old member... older than me.. but not active here anymore... she translate vn right.? she more active in irc i think..

As I said, "net friends" w

she did translate DC III, but got C&D'd before even finishing half of it

:shockmenft: LOL... ahahha... b..but she rarelyy come here... ~__~

she usually hanging out in irc.. which i cant staying for long there... the mystic aura is too strong..

hi shi...

Yeah, that irc.... no new members would want to stay there >_>
That's the kind of feels I get from most of you old timers here (gwee, arturia, shiki, etc)

Lol..... ahahaha... majestic barrier... i dont know if gwee/shiki still there.. since they more active in skype now..but arturia maybe yes... in there you will see admin lurking thre... member will get eaten if staying too long there.. except the one who got majestic aura too... :XD:

Other than those :
slayn, terumi, kou, decal, animaksiat
I get jittery whenever I am posting in the same thread that they are currently in ._.

woo slayn going there..??? i see.. he can surpass the magic barrier... i m out in that irc when i stop spamming here.. in 2012.. hahah

This :
*I immediately went out after I posted "heelloooo" XD

XEjjcCw.png

lol... they will haunt you.. if you use your name... *joke.. they very friendly... but the heavy conversation make me out there... :deadsad: and i busy playing when in that time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.