Status
Not open for further replies.
『Tadaima:』

『ROUND 2 OVER!』
『MadSova wins!』

『Result of the surprise: I "accidentally" come late to the college, everyone's gloomy face becomes brighter, there are words like "Alright, he came", "Now give those assignments to teacher", teacher: "Go on and give them to me, hurry, hurry, there is no time", me with poker face: "I didn't make them", everyone is like "What?!", "Seriously?!", ":sigh: I knew this would happen", teacher: "Why?! Are you insane?!", then someone asked "Are you kidding?" and I casually replied "Yeah..." 』

『[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; the mention I promised』

Last edited:
The ":sigh: I knew this would happen" kept his cool, kudos to you random guy/girl

I kinda want to see what happens if you said "Nope, all true" XD

later second~

i'm not a teenager. and don't call onee-chan a slut, no matter how true or not it is!!!!

I love you so much right now. I'm going to hug you so much you'll be squished.

Also, don't you hate it when [MENTION=41294]people[/MENTION] don't reply to PMs?

『Judging by the teacher's mood, she would either say "Ah, forget about it already, it will be faster to just let you all take the exam" or "Get the hell out of here ;p"』

『[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; If I see Infamous being hurt by your hug...』 /me clicks fingers and dogs come :evillaugh:

Do you hate people taking care of their sickly aunts not replying to a PM?

and everything is happening in russian? w

『Yeah, I think there are like less than a thousand of people in the whole country (not foreigners) who can speak English...』

Oh god no! :surprised:

I'd never hurt my little sister, I'm just showing my slight siscon love for her

『Muu... You better not even think of doing anything ecchi to her, got it? Or else...』 /me looks at dogs :evillaugh:

I'd never do something like that to her but its very hard to resist such a cute face. We used to bath together all the time and wash each others backs and hair and she would come and sleep in my bed if she was scared of the night thunder or something else. I never ever did anything bad to her though. She always used to accidentally grope me in her sleep though.

『YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!』
FFXIV.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I'd never do something like that to her but its very hard to resist such a cute face. We used to bath together all the time and wash each others backs and hair and she would come and sleep in my bed if she was scared of the night thunder or something else. I never ever did anything bad to her though. She always used to accidentally grope me in her sleep though.

ummm...........

『Btw, I got 2 of them invitations so if someone wants to join in you can just ask ;p』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.