Status
Not open for further replies.
『No, I got 2 of them: 1 for myself, and 1 for someone on ASF. Since Infamous was the first one to ask I'll give it to him ;p Although I'm not sure how it works yet and if registering account to different regions will change the people you play with...』

『No, I got 2 of them: 1 for myself, and 1 for someone on ASF. Since Infamous was the first one to ask I'll give it to him ;p Although I'm not sure how it works yet and if registering account to different regions will change the people you play with...』

sweet!! :cheering:

i think i'd be better at this project diva game if i still had the button pad :/

『I think you can just create new account on PS3 and PSN and set somewhere in Europe as your region... But I guess you can first try redeeming the code in your own account... Maybe it will work... (I doubt it will)』

[MENTION=13039]mimi[/MENTION]; i got it to work. i only needed a europe square enix account, not psn

/me advertises for skype group chat. for further information ask AhGwee or hit F5.

/me further advertises for BlazBlue CS Extend on the PS3.

『So I guess you want me to make you one?』

『I have my CS:Extend on Xbox 360...』

nah, i got it to work. i'm only 117 minutes away from it finishing the download :D thank you very much mimi, i don't know what to say :bigeyes:

『Well, I was quite surprised when I saw 1 beta invitation on my first email and even more surprised when I saw 2nd one on my another email ;p And cause I really don't need 2 of them it would be more fun to give one to you... Now to choose what world to play on...』

『Still, I wonder if anyone else from ASF got them...』

『Hmmm... I guess I CAN make a thread if I feel like it... Still need to decide on the world though...』

make thread first. if you're gonna. that way everyone can join the same world if possible

『That's why I'm deciding what world to make everyone join? I wonder why there are only online signs but no population signs... I wonder if they will show up once downloading ends... Still 30 minutes left...』

now it says 55 minutes left for my beta to finish downloading. i love my internet :D

『Yeah, it started saying 17 minutes instead of 30 for me too...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.