[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah just kidding

Someone willing to be my maid and cook for me in naked apron if I ask though.

Nothing...

Ah man, old games are so nostalgic... I'm so glad I have them all again. I few still escape me =_=

Mm... it'll be another 5 hours before things get really active >_>

I think our goal back then was like

"We don't care of there's any activity in the forum or none at all, but it's better to be none to little activity. And then, a hell lot of guest"

Result: ~160.000 visits last month
Milestone: ~250.000 visits in March 2011 then 500.000 per month visits by the end of Q2 2011

@myself: i need more free time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohayo everyone!

lol, something for you to gloat about. You guys are still far away from beating HF and AO though.

Hi Frank~

consider hongfire was create 8 years ago, sure, we are wayy further away.

We are not planning to beat anyone, because they are apple and orange, while we are cakes :D

it's up to who eat it.

Knowing Ignis, he would throw apples and oranges away, and going for the delici0us cake :p

I see...

These awards and achievements are default, right? Stuff that come with the forum?

yup, been ranting on someone go changing it and make something creative, but looks like someone is too dense to get my idea

You people wouldn't believe how many pages I read through trying to figure out what "LPW" meant before it dawned on me to look at LPW #1. Sigh. I will be sure and thank shitotaku later for sending me here. I would have been here sooner but one of the posts mentioned coro's picture thread. That was a 2 hour distraction. Anyhoo I'm here now. HAPPY DANCE!

ara

lpw = last post win

It's some game made by teenagers. The law of internet: first means big e-penis! Here's it's kinda reverse.

Anyway, this is just a place to chit chat and communicate with members and forum staff ;)

do you get enough nutrition from only juice? =P i thought there were some kinds of side dishes.

not sure about you, but juice is mandatory for me. I'll die without it, just like, air, food, water, I need juice

i'm picky when it comes to juice tho.

speaking of which, if i happen to want to upload something, which host should i use?

@Frank: Any. I've been using fileserve, megaupload and hotfile. Mediafire is annoying, rapidshare is bad. That's all you need to know for basics.

which host do you prefer?

Here we prefer fileserve and hotfile, especially fileserve due to good upload speed, and good pay too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts