[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fileserv, but for no particular reason than it seems faster than the others. I just did a 30 day membership there. NOW it's fast. Wow. I can no longer play them as fast as I can download them.

Last edited:
Hello chewtoy~ Nice to meet you.

One day, it'll go slow a bit slower like megaupload with pop up ads. It's best to have multiple hosts to prepare for the worst.

i used to use MU, but i don't see that many MU links nowadays so i think we prefer something else?

don't care much about earning money cuz i don't have many things to upload. =( which host do we like to DL from?

That's Tessu, not us

Technically speaking, Checkmate Alliance members were not restricted where they could upload to

Tessu simply switch to bitshare because fileserve is killing his links very fast

Dang yall post fast in this thread. I did an edit and yall are half a page down alreasy. So I moved the question...

Question if you don't mind. What is this from?
Magus%20Tale%2013.jpg

Magus%20Tale%2014.jpg

Dang yall post fast in this thread. I did an edit and yall are half a page down alreasy. So I moved the question...

Question if you don't mind. What is this from?
Magus%20Tale%2013.jpg

Magus%20Tale%2014.jpg

MagusTale! Not sure whether its the fan-disc or the original game itself. i forgot. =p

Whirlpool games are all look the same >.< hell I can't even tell what's the difference between 77 , magus, and melt

Btw Chew, this is a spamming section ^^ so "+100 efficient" is considered as environmental bonus

pls use spoilers next time cuz some of us (only me i guess) don't want to use CGs before actually finishing the game. T_T umm is "use" a good choice of word?

well all the artworks in Whirlpool are the same.

@Check So I should have slipped in some meaningless spam with my question or just asked it elsewhere? I think I can do spam. I don't know. I got yelled at for spamming for so many years it may be ingrained.

@Frankincense Ok sorry. I will figure out how to use those next time.

@Chewtoy: just don't make it really stupid posts like, "POST I HAVE" or something that's completely useless spam. Saying hello to people and talking about stuff is good. You'll be fine.

Then again this is a pyramid system we're using here so staff has the last answer to that.

It may be hard for me. (no pun intended) I was a mod of a game forum for a couple of years. When I think spam I go into search and destroy mode. lol.

*goes to wiki spam for re-education

lol it's fine, chewtoy. Just talk. Act like you're having a real conversation and you'll be fine. When you're talking to people you don't intensionally try to annoy them by saying "I'm bored" "Somebody talk" while talking to them all the time right? Lets say that's useless spam. Just talk to us like a normal conversation in LPW.

I'm just messin around. Don't really think I need to "try" to spam. Oooh see there I did it. :-P

example:
this is a useless spam, yet i won't get banned because of it ...hopefully.

BAN THE SPAMMER!!!!!!!1212121!!!!

Joking. And lol don't follow my idea if you guys don't understand.

I just feel awkward and uneasy playing VN in the open with some ppl staring at the screen.

Relatives invaded my computer room due to Chinese New year so i have to play in the open with the family walking around.

@Kou: hey, if you read this Kou's family, Kou kidnapped my imouto and she's in his closet. AVENGE HER!

Nobody passing by, no Imoutos in my closet, only a few dakis and artbooks.

^lol XD

rly? i'm fine with someone i know seeing me so long as i don't accidentally enter CG or recollection mode. cuz they don't know what VN is.

I got called girly and kiddy for playing 'cartoon' games WWWWWWWWW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts