[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ King - They just need to do like what you did in the past~

@ Terumi - Uncle, so i don't need to go yet >_>.

Oh, lol I should do my homework... Curse you Terumi for reminding me about school work!!!

o.O if anyone did what I did in the past you won't even last for a couple of days o.O Plus the gap back then was around 200-300 post, a lot easier to catch up compare to 2200 posts....

Study when you go visiting lolololol.

I wanna try and read manga while visiting (see how ppl react to).

@ King - They just need the motivation. I am not trying to keep this anyway.

@King: in two months I got about 12,000 posts on a forum, if you want to keep gloating ;) But my spamming slowly died since I got bored... I can't bring myself to try again now.

You guys can spam like mad anyway lol.

@ Terumi - ah, you are gambling too. I need to sharpen my skills, its been too long i didn't gamble.

2 months? ;S surely you reach around 40000 post if you spam like me in 2 month having 6 hours to spam a day o.O 12000 aren't that much Cocona o.O

Plus the fact that spamming means there is someone else to spam with you, so Kou will likely be increasing post counts while to spam if there is no one here lurking...

Hmph. I'm sure I'd do more then you if I was still around my prime and it was a bet :P

@ King - there are other spammers lol. I only post in the LPW most.

Yeah, when I'm here at night nobody posts...

Last edited:
@cocona

i only gamble during the festive seasons. cny is 2 days away, so yeah.
anycase, i playing with my cousins and relatives only, money isnt that high anyway.

Check the last post for spam, shito and pryce lol.

Same case with Terumi, the most i win can only last one cheap meal lol.

Hmm that's weird... does HGB have a loli?

Last edited:
I can't... but a place I go to that supplies me eroge tagged HGB 'lolicon' so I was curious. I think I'll go get the CG now...

J-just because she has twin tails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts