[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess i should switch to Subahiki to mindrapped them or FMD Muramasa for gore provided they can understand lol.

I will try stage by stage, first by opening some of the creepy bgm tracks in SubaHiki xD.

@ Coco - Time to lvl up your VN knowledge like Terumi. If you can understand the discussions in VN cafe thread the last few pages, you can consider yourself a VN addict.

Meh... cba on it. I'll stay a few levels behind you guys for now ;)

lol...
level up. nah, that will take me so long~
i know the companies and groups names, but not the people.
yet, the anime industry is a different story, but i guess everyone is very familiar with them too. =p

Familiar? I doubt it. Most people probably don't bother learning about it and just watch anime because it's nice to watch.

Mm... I guess I'll read the manga of Kurokami after all. The anime is getting a bit cheesy.

Sticking around will lvl up anyway. That is how i lvl up~

Anime is easy i think >_>.

anime is very easy. X.X
just a few hours of hardcore research on seiyuus and companies will do you good.
information is also readily available, unlike vns.

still trying to hone my ears to identify anime seiyuus. i can instant-identify a handful already. =p

i wish i have more free time.

i'm leaving now, everyone. good luck playing VN!

EDIT: i don't rly remember ppl's names tbh. XD

I don't bother with it to be honest >_> I don't care about the voice actors or company that made them, just if the anime's interesting or not. It's probably because I have priority with games... but, anime is good. I'll indulge in it, but I'll never be an expert at identifying actresses xD

Bye Frank~

Last edited:
i think being deprived of com for years killed you, cocona...
its definitely not that simple though.
but never mind, i have friends who are like you too.

@frank, ja nei~

lol, maybe xD

Jeez... I want overdrive already. I've been watching the forum even when you guys are asleep ;_; I think that's enough, isn't it?

Start spamming Coco.........

I look evil for holding this 100% for so long.

Anyway i am off to family dinner, cya guys later.

lol... ur activity stayed for months already...
u already got past me...
the gap between me and kou BACK then was 700 posts, its now 1500????

lol, bye Kou~

Darn!!! Inmai Baby isn't translated! RAGE. It looks like a cute VN too...

@Terumi: You guys have about 1200 post gap. I still have a way to got as well :P

o.O We need Kou to AFK for a couple of months then maybe someone can catch up o.O

Quite glad I was one of the first one to get Overdrive o.O Don't have to put up with catching up with Kou ;P

@cocona

it wasnt that big a gap at the start of the year though. forget about it.

wb king~

Hahaha, well well, you'll have to do roughly about 100 post per hour and catch up quickly if you want overdrive xD

I didn't spam much, I only have a consistent post number.

Somebody haven't finish bath yet www.

No, but your consistent spamming is increasing the gap between everyone is it is making it harder to catch up, seeing that big number rising sometime put people off, but hey, I'm not bothered, I got Overdrive ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts