[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... im seeing so many FLAC converter out there on google... Just choose your poison.

I want a good one. Some may not be free, some may suck, etc. I need one trusted by the community. That's why I ask.

@AC

You know I have a very lame life style:

If I don't have school, I'm staying at home, and I'll never leave home unless I need to buy some fewds.

And I only have school 2 days a week, 3 hours a days. I have no friends, no relatives, no social, and no one care of my existence. So, as long as it's not fall right onto my school days, I don't really care much XD (+ electricity + internet stable)

@Cocona

I don't understand.

For me, I get FLAC for permanent archive, I only convert them to mp3 (V0 Lame) when I copy them to my PMP

@Check: Then you understand my reasons now? :P And I see... Lame 3.98 r. Hmm...

@Check, that is some lifestyle if you ask me o_o
I just hope they won't be crazy driver on the highway on such condition. Though, I know that won't happen. >_>

@AC
Our corocoro got into a big accident in Dec. due to the same weather like that. His car was completely wrecked, atleast he was in one piece after that.
I'd skip on days like that ^^

@Cocona
Unless you have space issues

Anyway, I use two program. For pure ripping EAC and such, I use Foobar
For Media management (listening to my collection, album organization, synchronizing to my PMP - auto convert format ) I use MediaMonkey

Both can and will convert anything to anything. You need the right component for Foobar though.

@Check - I wish I could skip, but that ain't my style. I never had an accident so far, so I'll guess ask Lady Luck to be by my side tomorrow xD

well I'll be sticking to me lame lifestyle ^^ I actually like it this way, strange.

@Cocona google around duh

Yup, I feel more comfortable being alone for some reason muahahaha~

Being alone isn't that bad at all, but from time to time I prefer to be with friends, just because some games are better with a friend around.

Hey king~

Lol playing games with friends... I only play VNs and RPG on consoles since you get to play it alone without anyone to bother you xD

Ah fair enough o.O I play shooting games like BOs and it is better to be with friends sometimes

I do play Battlefield and Medal of Honnor online with friends. Except of that, I prettey much ratter playing alone o_o

Mm, I don't play VN often, and games I like to play are generally co-op/multiplayer just so that I can share experience with my friend ;D

really? that's great. i just hope that other would make their updates as well. and terumi would join us again.

Hello again. >_>

King seems to only talk about the RPG thread when he comes here now. =O

And i arrive when the conversation dies...again.

Last edited:
Well, I only talk about it to those people who is involved, and hey Blue.

@ Shito, I have updated it, hopefully you get my idea of going to "coast line" as we're going to "meet someone". Think about the sea and companionship ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts