[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello cocona and....

@Blue: Enough talk! have at you!

YAYYYYY~~ Someone that knows it too! You kinda skipped trough everything tough. xD
You should have said " It was not by my hands that i was once again given flesh. I was called here by humans, who wished to pay ME tribute". (Try to post the next part xD)
If you can't, then i'll just post it all. xD

Where did everyone go? O.o

Last edited:
Herro everyone~ "sama" eh. o.O

@Blue not really; that way of calling is quite widely used even outside ring matches ~_~

And I'm kinda lost on the talk between Blue and Cocona lol.

@shito~ lol, like you don't know XD

@blue~ just watch out for it

@ignis & coco~ hey :3

@Ignis - I was just kidding when i said that. '-'

Anyway... We were talking about a conversation (a classic moment in Castlevania) between Richter and Dracula at the beggining of Synphony of the Night. '-'

OK blue. *ahem*

Bluemage: Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
Cocona: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Bluemage: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!
Cocona: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Bluemage: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill-needs a savior such as you!
Cocona: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk...have at you!

blue, i posted the next pic for the who's this character thread. enjoy guessing. XD

@Cocona - You shouldn't have posted everything. xD But alright... Do you want me to start now? xD Or was that just to end the conversation? '-'

@pyrce - i'll go there see. '-' I.... definetely don't know what that is...

Ohh Castlevania lol. Never really liked the gameplay for whichever series ~_~

Guess I'll just-

*sits back and watches*

@Shito - DIdn't understand that post...

@Ignis - You never liked it? =O The metroidvania style or the old-school style? Or both? ._.

lol if you want. I should put Castlevania: Symphony of the night on here...

gah~ castlevania. played it once but i never ended up playing the whole thing.

@blue~ no idea at all?

@Cocona - Oh, that was just to end things. OK then. I tought it was something like a script for us to "act". xD

@pyrce - no ideas at all. =P

It sucks that you guys don't like it. It's a cool franchise. =P

Oh and cocona, you don't ha- WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE - ve Castlevania Harmony of Despair right? =/

@blue~ lol. shito just answered it. i should post something that you guys have never heard of...XD

kinda nice to make a spam out of it (in my thoughts) but yeah i did play the castlevania series, i even played komajou densetsu (touhou castlevania style).

Hello Terumi. =P

(Can't think of any quotes now...except this one that only terumi might understand...) Let's see how you handle the mighty ME! And by "ME" i mean GILGAMESH! And by "HANDLE" i mean "DIE!"

@Shito - What game is that? If there is a Patchouli in that game then i want to play it. >_>

Morning Terumi~

Hmm, I think my brain's starting to heat up. I took my eyes off of the screen for like three minutes and I forgot what I was intending to do. ~_~

@Ignis - You never liked it? =O The metroidvania style or the old-school style? Or both? ._.
Pretty much all the games - just not my type, I guess :s Especially the gameplay for some (like the one on GBA, whatever it is).

@Shito - What game is that? If there is a Patchouli in that game then i want to play it. >_>

as of now there is 2 games of it. the 1st as your main character is reimu and 2nd the main charcter is sakuya. pachy is a boss at 1st and a subweapon (castlevania subweapons) at the 2nd.

castlevania? i think i didnt even last 5 minutes on the game back then
i still dragon warrior monsters 2 on my gba though. ^.^

@Shito - AH WHAT THE ****. Who wants to plays as Reimu??? Sakuya is so-so, but... COME ON FIRST BOSS???? That's depressing...poor patchy. t-t Is the 9th boss at least Cirno?

Man, just noticed that Ignis is posting VNs on the 360 games... I would like to play them so much... Shame i don't know japanese. t-t

Last edited:
oh let me edit it: 1st game series the main is reimu and 2nd game series the main is sakuya
pachy is a boss at the 1st game series in which i forgot the stage, cirno is the first boss at the 1st game series.
pachy in the 2nd game series is a subweapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779