[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blue - it's just a few of us right now that's why you think it died.
@king - let's meet up with him then :)

Morning! The vote was such a hard choice! I think everyone put a lot of effort in but in the end I found Shito's one I love the best in Jan! So my vote is on you this time Shito =D

Anyway is my turn to take my leave, college tomorrow, see you guys until then =D

@king~ see yah~

does that mean there is only three of us again in here?

Bye King, and hello pyrce. =P

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" Arg, i can't forget this. SO many known lines in that conversation. xD (Talking to myself about the part that richter meets dracula in Castlevania Sinphony of the night. Don't mind me. I love the conversation. xD) I already know the lines by heart. xD

Anyone still here? =O

Last edited:
kinda quiet recently. wonder what those guys are doing?

@king - thanks :)

Last edited:
@shito~ lol, must you ask? i'm busy doing favors for you XD the others are probably lurking around...

did you cast your vote? and thanks for the favors. i think I'm going to advertise the competition at our dear new users XD

@blue~ want to do some favors for me??? X3

@shito~ lol, that reminded me of what you did when we were greeting new members from that other site XD

Still sounds suspicious. =O

Anyway... I'm trying to choose between Zero's, shito's and xyzappy's signatures... hmm

Last edited:
@blue - It's a secret, Do you want juice? i can give you one :D just "you know what to do" :D

PS: report to any online admin/moderator if you see any bribery amongst the competitors, hahahaha. just kidding.

@Shito - What the... What do you mean if i want juice? >_>" And... WHAT was this about? "You know what to do"? You want me to vote for you? Are you trying to bribe me. =O

I want pyrce to post another picture soon. t-t

@shito~ lol, you're not bribing anyone. you're just advertising the competition. and one thing, you can't bribe me about that thing. i just happen to really like the sig that i voted :3

@blue~ you want me to post for you in the who's this character thread?

@blue~ lol, i voted for the sig that i want. i even asked the creator to let me use his sig once the competition was decided. so expect to see a sig coming along with my every post :3

@Ignis-sama - Did you turn into a boxer announcer/joker? xD

@pyrce- i was asking wich one, but oh well... ._.

"Die monster you don't belong in this world!" I can't stop hearing the conversation. xD

Anyway, someone come up with a topic, because i'll have to leave soon. xD

I'm back from school. Hello everyone~

@Blue: Enough talk! have at you!

Hello~ Ignis-sama :)

@blue - yeah, bribery is a bad thing :(

@pyrce - being secretive now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779