[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing about it like this makes me wish I could've been there... >~<
Even if only to just see it.

『Yeah, quite interesting day when everyone had the same name...』

『Oh well, off to continue making the map...』

『Thanks... Thinking what to place on the first floor except for Cafeteria, Kitchen and Baths...』

『Humu... Maybe a washing room... With those round washing machines...』

『...!!!!!! You made me remember something important Pyre, thanks!』

『Nope, I just remembered something else that runs on money that I can use...』

Yay for toy dispensers!

Wow realtek makes crappy audio devices. My one regret of this motherboard. :/

『HOW THE HECK DID YOU KNOW?!:surprised:

The same way I can guess what people are thinking half the time: logical trains of thought. :crazydance: <-that should exist

Even more fun if I can see the person. I can guess what they are going to say by where they move their eyes, for example. :D

Well, I pretty much registered the first day this forum was released to public, hence my Forum number is 26th ;) This is also the forum that I stick to for the first time...and the first forum that I actually wanted to join :3

I see oh Kingly one! You never cease to amaze with your infinite wisdom, and to be relevant to the conversations at hand! hahahahahaha :)

『ASF is the first forum I joined and actually posted something ^_^』

I see oh Kingly one! You never cease to amaze with your infinite wisdom, and to be relevant to the conversations at hand! hahahahahaha :)

Oi Oi, I sense that hostility in your words >.> Don't make me set Seiba Gao on you to bite you...

Catch me if you can! :runhappy:

Hmm I have joined several forums before this... one of the reasons I joined might be that my favourite one kind of died, and those of us who were good friends on there don't talk much anymore. :(

Well, I'll let you off the hook this time round, for I must go get some much needed sleep!

Laterz!

/me Rest my head on Seiba's lap and quickly fall asleep like a baby... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts