[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Hmmmm... Whose bath to make bigger... And where to place saunas... Difficult questions...』

『Meh, swimming pool is no bath... Swimming pool will be in the main building and will have a different role in my game from the bath which is in dorm building.』

A different role? There is a purpose for both? Or perhaps you are personifying them, which would be a very strange twist :lol:

『Of course there are different roles! Baths are used for resting and washing away unneeded blood and smell while pool is for drowning people and stuff.』

『Well, you can of course go swim in the pool if you want, but don't blame me if someone finds that out and kills you one way or another while you are in the pool...』

Difficult to kill people in the water. Low mobility, bullets are hardly effective unless they are of massive caliber, they are compelled to join in the fun, etc.

Morning coins! :hi:

but we already poison our pool water :)

Also if you are trying to poison someone that way... it would take a lot of stuff to make a harmful difference in a pool, especially past the chlorine, I would wager. Maybe a bucket of bleach could get the job done XD

『Oh come on, there are lots of ways to kill a person who is in water. Like simply stand on the surface with machine gun and wait till person flows out to grab some air, while person is swimming underwater and doesn't see anything, jump on them and stab them in their lungs, pour lots of kerosine or other oil in the pool and set in on fire, get the aquarium with piranhas and let them out in the pool, break the electronic lock on the door to simply lock the door out. Or hell, just open the pool drain!』

『Yo Coins...』

Most of those are a lot more difficult to set up than you make it sound, or completely ridiculous (such as you need a machine gun, oil is much harder to light than you might think, and kerosene would probably need a rather large amount before it would stay lit on the water (and even then you could make holes easily enough), what the hell aquarium has piranhas, and I have no idea what you mean with the lock.. I don't even know what you would need access to in order to release the drain, but you would at least have to break through some padlocks to get there).

Note that half of those methods just get them to get out of the pool anyways, and then you still just have to fight them. And they probably are armed with pool noodles. A grizzly prospect if you ask me.

I guess camping with a gun would be the best option, if you had a gun handy.

Btw, I'd give maybe 40/60 odds that jumping on them would backfire. :P

『Of course it will be ridiculous and/or crazy! Its my game damn it!』

『Machine gun or aquarium with piranhas or other stuff you can get in mad toy dispenser in the shop.:fulfilled:

『Break through padlocks? You will just have to find the key to a certain place. Once there you can open the drain with a single press of a right button.』

『Oh, right, maybe I should also add some kind of thingy that will emit electricity to toy dispenser as well...』

『But come on, isn't it really fun imagining what you could use and how to kill others? ^_^』

Hmm portal to the moon from earth will probably cause some random thing to the effect of crushing tons of stuff from gravitational fields and the such :goodtea:

Anyhow hellos coins =w=

『Portals?:reallyconfused:

『Anyway, I'm only deciding on random stuff about the game and it already is very fun. Kinda can't wait for when people are actually gonna start playing it...』

:hi: sam. Yeah the biggest thing would be the tornado vortex rushing in/out of it :D

『The first thing that comes to mind when I hear portals are 2 robots now...』

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779