[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portal guns would be fun, if they worked like they do in the game, to piss off other physicists.

『1 portal beneath people's feet and one one the ceiling ^_^ Too bad the work only on special panels made from the moonstone...』

Lol last i heard the moon was some asteroid that hit earth and then some random kablooey and a chunk flew off to start orbiting =w= Also brought iron and stuff to earth... forgets :goodtea:

That sounds rather far fetched. I think it would be more likely that it just is a large object that got stuck in orbit. Something like that would pulverize the earth, I think. XD

Hmm... this was when earth was still a giant blob of gooey stuff floating in space i think?~ Also read on some bs ways to destroy earth site that if an object the size of the moon smashes into earth with enough force then it would work... guess that asteroid wasnt moving fast enough... or earth was too gooey~ :goodtea:

Goodmorning Unown~

I'm about fine with any tea really, as long as I just get it once a day..~

Hi Mokou, Sammy, Second~

I'm not that much of a tea drinker..
Winter is my season to drink to at least once a day :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779