[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours?
Don't see any change

Also are you making a map for danganronpa sova?
I have these but they're not exactly detailed

mwp0zt.png

『I'm making my own map? Both school and dorm will be different. There will be both new and same places as in the game though... Here is the current state of Floor 1 of the Dorm. Right now I think what else and where to add here... I'm thinking of making player's rooms on 2nd and 3rd floors.』
Withnames1.jpg

『Yep, no mixed baths. Wouldn't want Sky to rape you while you try to leisurely rest in the bath, yes?』

That can be used as a motive for murder
"H-he tried to r-r-rape me while I'm taking a bath s-so I ki-ki-killed him
I-it's self defense... p-p-prob..lem???"

『Hmmmmmm... That might be a fun idea too but... I have this idea nice idea for bathes that might be ruined by mixed bath...』

I see, well you're the host so do as you will

Nope, it's for sova's MG (which is either after the current one, or after the one that is after this one)

『well that depends on Selvaria's mood + on when this MG ends... If it ends in the middle of September I'll let Selvaria host since I'll be busy enough with just college and FFXIV...』

『Nazaka, go buy it... If you have money for all those dakis you should have enough money for at least a single PS3...』

I can say I have enough money for 2 PS4s by the end of this year (note that the costs for the dakis and other things are excluded)
But I'm not interested in that for now

Problem would be my parents
even though I will be using my money, I still need to tell them that I will buy it
I'll probably buy it.... late 2013 I guess

『And until then you are gonna be drooling over your copy of DAL VN without being able to play it? I think you said that your friend you were going to borrow it from sold his, yes?』

"your friend you were going to borrow it from sold his"
??
Do you mean using my cousin's ps3?
Yes I am planning of doing that but I can't do that everyday

『Oh, so you were going to borrow your cousin's... Then what was that fuss about "your face when you heard your friend exchanged his PS3 for some random stuff"?』

Ahh that
My friend had a PS3 and he didn't want it anymore
I would buy it from him (would be cheaper) had he told me about it but instead he went to a shop and sold it to buy a xbox360 slim

『So that's what happened... Oh well, you are free do whatever you want but I really doubt you will regret buying it earlier than later if you plan to buy it anyway...』

I'll buy it later I guess
I also wonder if there's any place here that sells a bit old PS3 games...

:sigh: I wonder why am I always like this... Never being able to leave it alone when I see that something doesn't make sense.』

『But what is the reason for buying it later if you have money right now and is going to buy it anyway and it would help you a lot since you won't have to borrow your cousin's PS3 to play?』

It's fine by me w

My parents would be shit-pissed at me if I were to buy a lot of things in a period of time (is random)
and I recently spent $400 (which is quite a lot in Indonesia) so if I were to say "Hey, I'm gonna spend another $300 for a PS3. Oh I'll also be going to an anime convention on september and I will probably spend around $150"

Nope, would be smart for me to not do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779