[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『You mean like any console game? Like haven't connected any console to the internet?』

Yup, never once
Might be weird to you guys but I'm kinda "excited" or something about connecting a console to the internet XD

Hiya LPW~

Oh..that'll be a fun experience then :3
You'll meet a lot of *COUGH* kind *COUGH* people ._.

『Well, the first thing you'll meet will probably be a connection error... Was like that for me...』

『Yo Popcorn-chan...』

Smooth sailing for me since the first time ^^

Connecting to the net went easy for everything I used (DS / DSi / PSP / PS3 / Wii )

Edit: Hi Mokou~

『Well it went not so good with my Xbox360 since I had to connect it through my PC...』

『Yo Mokou...』

『I had no routers at that time so the only way to get internet to my console was to connect it through PC with 2 network adapters...』

Withnames1.jpg

『Back to original topic... What to place else and where?』

You can place quite a bit but... Seeing as you're planning to use bedrooms for upper rooms.
hmm.. Maybe a study room or something?

『Hmmm... Study Room... Shouldn't that be in school main building?』

DAL VN (Date A Live?), if so I got the First Press Limited Edition and the game is quite fun <3 My Kotori <3

mmh.. hey, everyone.

the bottom half is kinda empty. is that something like a main hall (with staircases)?

I guess so...
Though I didn't know this was only one part of the building.. >w>
I'll think a bit more about it.

Goodevening Shiki-chii~

『This is just a dorm. Main building is elsewhere.』

『Shiki, I'm kinda asking advices on what to fill that lower half with?』

evening, umm.. Momoko-chan :goodtea:

@MS mmh.. maybe a hobby room or something for recreation below kitchen?

『Hobby Room, huh... Nah, its death game, why should people spend their time on some boring hobbies when their lives are in danger... But... They are supposed to live in this building their whole lives if they don't want to kill anyone... But then again... Even if I make such a room I don't know what to place there and how people will even use it...』

『Hmmmm... Maybe I should make Cafeteria and Kitchen longer...』

You could make those rooms a little bigger.
Though curious, is that the only dorm building? Because if it is you can make some sort of small computer room maybe.

Goodevening Shi~

『Nope, no internet + no computers... I think of making a living room with a TV and a console in the living room on 2nd floor though...』

『Yo Kyoudai』

mmh.. or maintenance room. :goodtea: and don't dorms have some kind of recreation room? don't think kitchen and cafeteria should be bigger. they are huge already.

Hmm.. I think a maintenance should be either there or in the basement, if there is any.
So no computers huh, okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779