[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seems to sense the darkness in Carnival Phantasm...unless I'm missing something? The whole thing was just a parody to me, nothing as dark as Madoka
I know, I was just interested about Kings and maybe also from others reaction...:XD:

...Anyway, the currently sequel is weird but good...:goodtea:~>

@king ahh.. quay does the same :goodtea: i'd probably do the same, if i had any friends that would not judge me

I might wait until it finished airing before I start that, or at least a few more episodes in first. But I've definitely got it on the list.

Shir0: I've a few anime friends who lives near me.

Hmm.. sounds rather interesting Sova, I might join it..
Well that is if it goes through of course.

『Hmmmmm... Why not? I noticed you didn't join current MG as well...』

『I see... Well, if you regain your interest before my MG starts, know that it's doors are opened for you ^_^』

Well, we'll it see... And thanks for the possible invitation, Sova...:goodtea:~>

Never actually read the rules, but can anyone actually tell me what you do in MG?
Well, in short said: Is the Mafia Game, or short MG - a RPG based game play, where the player(s) role takes from anime or from what different characters... Well, that is the short description from MG, King...:goodtea:~>

『You can be any character you want, but I think most people just create their own characters with their own abilities/perks.』

oh, can you be any character you want or does it have to stick with the theme?
Well, it is not so easy: Actually the game maker decides, who which role get - but if you with him or her (is very rarely here, that female here the game makes) speak via PM, then can you the wished role/position get. ...:goodtea:~>

Oh Mafia Game huh..Anyone died yet? :3

Hiya Arty~! Been a while :3

evening 7shi~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx