[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Maintenance room is going to be in the basement, yes...』

『Of course, I mean, 1 of the reasons for people to kill is to leave this prison-like room. Whats the point for people in risking their lives and killing to leave if they have computers and unlimited food supply, in other words all that's needed to live happily?』

So your plan is to make it a not perfect life so people will actually kill eachother?

『I wonder if there is anyone who is living at dorms here...』

G'evening/morning (Currently dunno on which side of continent you are: Europe or Asia), King...? ...Anyway, welcome...:goodtea:~>

『Hmmmmm... Yeah, now that I think about baths are kinda... Small... Considering that they should fit at least 10 people... Hmmmm... Maybe if I mirror and rotate Cafeteria and Kitchen and place them so they face left side, I'll be able to make more space for bath and if there is still some place left fit Laundry Room or Incinerator there...』

shouldnt something like the incinerator be somewhere else?

evening, king o/

I haven't actually watched the new Fate/Illya yet xD

Upon the figure, I might have the money, but parent is on a cold war state at the moment, so I might let them cool their heads off first >.<

And to answer, it is 7:10 p.m. over in England at the moment, so it would have been evening ;)

And hey Shir0

I haven't actually watched the new Fate/Illya yet xD

Upon the figure, I might have the money, but parent is on a cold war state at the moment, so I might let them cool their heads off first >.<

And to answer, it is 7:10 p.m. over in England at the moment, so it would have been evening ;)
I see... But I'd you recommend the new version of Fate see - Because it how Madoka Magica is: On the surface is it funny, but there below very dark.

Oh, then can I your situation understand: :sigh: Parents...

I've guessed that you currently in UK are (Because of "I reside in the birth place of Seiba")...:goodtea:~>

『If not here than where? If there is no incinerator, where would people dispose of trash, unneeded evidence and corpses?』

Oh, just in case others who didn't, that's all ;)

And I rarely like comedy + dark >.<

@nana carnival phantasm was pure comedy. there wasn't anything dark at all.

@ms umm.. put the incinerator outside/basement/school.. dunno.

@king so you are planning to wait a bit and then proceed with buying the figurine? >.<

I don't seems to sense the darkness in Carnival Phantasm...unless I'm missing something? The whole thing was just a parody to me, nothing as dark as Madoka

Shir0, yes, or send it to my friend's house and collect it from my friend when my parent are out...either way...

『There is no outside, only inside... In basement there will only be a Maintenance Room and a train to Main Building...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx