[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't bother me if it would get 12.. such a shame, its a good anime.
Also, goodevening Pyre~

『Yeah, it has the same feeling as Tiger and Bunny so I kinda hoped its would gonna be 24......』

Oh yeah T&B was pretty fun. :)

For some strange reason my brother never got into it though (-_-)

『Nah, its from producers of C so most probably it will properly end in these 12 episodes after telling it's tale...』

Like project C? The Money of Soul one? Then I should really look it up. That one was pretty good, but it wasn't quite as good as it could have been for obvious budget problems. The first episode was pretty amazing though, if a series could maintain the awesome of an opening like that throughout, it would be the best of the best for me. :)

And I think my brother just never gave T&B a shot, really. He just watched like the first episode and didn't get into the story at all ;_;

Eh... Only watching the first episode never tells much.. I tend to watch at least till episode 4-5...

『Yes, that C. I rewatched it a week or 2 ago and actually, it was a very good anime. The only bad thing I could find was that it was too short...』

『Unless 1st ep is extremely boring I watch till 3rd episode and then decide whether to continue watching or drop...』

Yeah, if I'm going to drop, I usually do around ep 3. The problem is that by then I often want to know what the rest of the plot is anyways... (-_-)

I've only dropped a few anime... and some of the ones I've watched sucked pretty badly too XD
Especially when I'm at school a bit after 7am and just watch a whole series before class starts >w<

@madd I've only ever rewatched very few anime, because there is always so much anime I haven't seen to watch :runhappy:

Hmm... but C skipped interesting battle scenes D: Just like pandora hearts now that i think of it... Why did that end with such a horrible ending... sighs...

『Wait, so C isn't an original anime and is actually based on something?』

『Or you just mean that time when they just went and skipped battle scene with that guy that proposed them to give up on the fight?』

Hmm... but C skipped interesting battle scenes D: Just like pandora hearts now that i think of it... Why did that end with such a horrible ending... sighs...
I think that was just done because they didn't have a good animation budget. They started doing lots of very simple animation in the middle, and even replaced that demon guy (M-something?) with 3d models. :(

@madd I believe sam just meant speculation

『If you haven't noticed they used 3D models on many characters in C, not just Masakaki... I thought it was kinda to make things more stylish... I mean, quite a few animes use 3D models sometimes actually?』

『What do you mean speculation?』

『And yeah, Pandora Hearts anime's ending was just horrible...』

Hellos king~

Hmm... idk was C based on anything? But yeah... they couldve used a bigger budget... if it was based on anything... wouldve been fun...

Yeah mostly that scene stuck in mind... =w=

『Well, it might have mean fun hearing as it seems that Kimimaro used 2 mezzo flations as that guy said afterwards and they were shown as pretty awesome in Kimimaro's first fight...』

『I think C is an original anime though...』

Hmm... yeah... they said epic fight but no actual showing... :/ Also lacking the time to show why that was so significant...

Original is always better than adaptions... Since adaptions might change stuff... Then that might turn out important in the original... suddenly its sidetracked...

:sigh: Right now I just hope that they don't plan to end Dangan Ronpa anime with the Bad End route...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!