[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『So that people would get interested in True End and go buy the game of course. They are also planning to release both 2 games's remakes on PS Vita soon too btw... I wonder why now...』

『Sounds like a great opportunity to me?』

『Yo Ogikumo btw...』

Evening all, there just made a new thread for spam enthusiasts and saw hellraiser 2 since I've started my hellraiser movie marathon. As well as dl'ing l4d2beta since having more space after finishing bioshock infinite yesterday.

King already asleep...oh well, invade some dreams instead then and say goodnight that way.

Evening Mokou, hope it's a good one. I'm glad I didn't just wake up to be honest.

Rly...I thought it was the other way around, I'm usually drawn to be up late ^.^ No I been up a while..let me try and remember when I got up today....hmm I..think it might have been around 5~ish. But it was late thats for sure. Did you see me playing bioshock in the early morning hours or something , since you'd think this might be too late for me now~

I usually have good memory, but it's selective, if I don't care much i might forget it easily as well, like the fact I don't remember what time I got up today. I stop to take notice of certain things around me in my life.

Evening Sam~ I'd like you to try and remember a thing actually (talking of the devil) Could you try and remember what that art form was called again, with such weird modern art like that toilette on display xD

All that rings in my head is Art Deco, even thought I know it's not that.

『Yo Genki...』

『I've set my memory so it just throws away all information I deem unnecessary...:goodtea:

Kind of same here I guess, remember certain things, just not all..

Well either way I'll be going to sleep now, feeling quite tired.
Goodnighty everyone~

Sleep tight then, and pleasant dreams along with the plushies.

hmm I should be sleeping myself...sigh But probably couldn't right now no matter how hard or much I want too.

EDIT: reminds me how fitting an avatar I had chosen I realized just now.

『Good night and mad dreams Mokou...』

『Ughhh... I accidentally hit my head on the table >_<』

Sure it was an accident ? Or is the table a little rough on you...You can tell me if the table is abusing you.

How do you manage that? xD

Hmm... its conceptual art~ Art which is about thoughts and ideas as opposed to actual art~

『I was going to plug in my headphones from PSP back to PC but hit my head while I was trying to get up... So I guess it would be more correct to say I hit my head under the table...』

Ah....I will try to keep that in my memory this time. Lets hope it stays.

Oh my..here it comes...I knew there was something fishy going on that happened under the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!