[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『I don't think I have... Ah, forget it... I can think up lots of reasons even for a table to hate and want to kill me >_<』

Ey there Shi ~

Can't remember last time I was greeted by you...though that has nothing to do about the above stuff regarding memory or anything.

heh it poses a problem doesn't it that kind of selective memory thing, cause if we stop caring about too much, well I don't wanna end up like that fish Nemo at least. But apparently all goldfish have only a 5sec memory.

『I don't think I have... Ah, forget it... I can think up lots of reasons even for a table to hate and want to kill me >_<』
....if only that table could talk.....what could it tell us.

『I wish wood could talk as well... Then it would tell me how much it hates humans for what they've done to it and I can grow to hate humans even more... Yet... It cannot talk...』

『That happened to me a lot before I changed my name... I for some reason deemed boring names an unnecessary information so now I cannot remember any for more than a day...』

well.. it might be a problem. i want to believe that there are a lot of things i don't care about.. maybe too much even~

and remember that nanashi is called shi, so.. call me shiki or something >.<

i sometimes forget my name...is that normal?
~ No...

But I forgot my age once....at least for a few minutes. But hey welcome to the club of 'not normal'

well.. it might be a problem. i want to believe that there are a lot of things i don't care about.. maybe too much even~

and remember that nanashi is called shi, so.. call me shiki or something >.<

>< I forgot that as well... I'll try to remember that. Hiki or kiki it is, or maybe Sir-O ;J

It's quite good to be able to not care. Caring too much can run you down, I know that feeling.

『How many times do I have to say this? There are no normal humans on this forum. That is why I am still here >_<』

Sure your not normally mad ? But abnormally mad ? :p

hue hue...soonish time for me to depart and do something other than typing posts...right after I KILL this annoying little fly that has come in and flies backa nd forth right in front of my computer screen !@!

thats a good point...what normal person would hang out with ppl like us?
I would...But I guess that doesn't count since it's me ^^ At least not in accordance to the fabricated "normality" other than that I/I'd dare say even we are probably the most normal ppl around, it's just been reversed trough a lens or like a mirror image. Or actually nm that, I don't want the insult of being called normal in that sense. Unique is better, normal is a downgrade.

『I'm mad in every and all ways!:rant:

『Why kill it?! Just let it out damn it!:objection:

there also things i think too much about.. which is not good

mmh.. i think i am relatively normal, though. :goodtea: or i hide the fact that i am not normal irl~

as long as you act friendly and smile u are considered normal

still i get looks when ppl see me playing eroge

I think you as the rest of us, or most of us are actually objectively normal, having explored more sides of ourselves. We just may not fit into the frame of subjective normality. But you know, here comes that quote that fits really nicely right now. "Truth/reality is sometimes stranger than fiction"

That would apply to objective normality as well. But since the image of what is normal is implanted in most minds already at an early age we might encounter contradictions within ourselves and that subconscious image in our own minds. Most "normal" people how ever never even go deep enough to discover that, and just sweep things under the rug pretending like nothing.

@Ogi: I know...Especially when eating !

@Mad: You do have some buddhist like tendencies don't you.

Hmm... mokou is hime now? xD

Normal... mehs who wants to be normal? =w= Except for those who aim to be popular and thus go for everything the media tells them is new... aka normal...

i want to be popular, but i dont want to change :9

umm.. ppl wont see me play eroge (dont play in public). i smile and am nice to ppl that i know.

i either ignore ppl that i dont know or pretend they are dead lol

and sam.. i countered mokou's "shiki-chii" with "momohime"

normal is to be on drugs and listen to shitty music about sex and more of the aforementioned drugs? at least thats how it seems to be nowadays

『If you haven't noticed they used 3D models on many characters in C, not just Masakaki... I thought it was kinda to make things more stylish... I mean, quite a few animes use 3D models sometimes actually?』

『What do you mean speculation?』

I think 3D modeling is just about always for budget-clenching. It is much cheaper to make them. I wasn't sure whether they did for other characters, but I distinctly remembered when suddenly my favourite character was in crummy 3d form. XD

Speculation as in when they allude to epic fights, or just when there are skips in time where there could have been more character dev in the fights etc.

And yeah I'm pretty sure C was original. Maybe I'll watch it again sometime. It was pretty cool, but I remember being a little disappointed with how it carried on (and the ending was decent, not great).

In the mean time, One dead fly later.

Nothing wrong with being popular, just as long as it's as ourselves, and we're accepted as ourselves. Pretend they are dead eh..Interesting
Sir.O do you get really surprised sometimes when certain ppl or classmates suddenly talk too you, and think about the nearest fire exit or lethal weapon ?

@Mad: Buddhist tendencies as in....Careful don't step on any ants~ i.e. All life is sacred so don't kill it.

//

I'll be leaving about now, cya's laters.

Oh and Hi Boredom. And bye.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; now you are just trying to mess with me. :XD: Take care~

Oh someone wants to be popular? Then do something cool :biker:

Last edited:
『Oh, I see... Then me who is planning to kill every single human on this planet is a perfect buddhist.:fulfilled: Also, I won't forget that fly:bloodthirsty:

『Byes Genki...』

umm.. apparently sometimes i don't even notice that ppl are talking to me and therefore ignore them.. sadly.. =/

when i actually notice, i try to be nice, though^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!