[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The omlette did quiet in a teflon wok or pan fry until the omlette itself from the pan solves, Shiki...:goodtea:~>

I always try too add, cummin seeds to my wok...back when I wooked at least, with some kidney beans. The smell alone made my mouth water.

Back do doing something...

Mmm, yeah. It doesn't have to be jelly-like just so long as it isn't browned too much on the outside, it's fine. The Japanese add sugar to their omelette too since they want it slightly sweet. Sake/mirin too. I cook mine enough so that it doesn't have any liquid oozing out. :goodtea:

You'd want to use a non-stick pan. Teflon pans aren't exactly non-stick so you'll have to check. But the right amount of oil/butter should do the job just fine, Nanashi.

Hmm... Yeah, Gwee, because it should between pancake and jelly consistence be, the omurice...:goodtea:~>

Yeah. I make mine based off the omelette for omurice which is also how the French omelette is also. The British omelette is different though. It's flat like a pancake but still has consistency and texture.

As Jacques Pepin says, one is not better than the other. It just uses a different method to make.

I see Gwee, but make you at the filling with ketchup or with fresh tomatoes the rice...?:goodtea:~>

No no. I make the omelette in the style of the omelette for omurice. I don't make omurice itself. but yes, I do add ketchup when I eat omelettes. :goodtea:

Anyway, eating dinner now so I'll talk later.

Since I see him on the frontpage...

Shoutouts to [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ;

:runhappy:

O-kaeri Unown-kun... O-shirase: Kimi no shiggi wa kowashitamitai da...:goodtea:~>

It was always Gwee... And oh, welcome and g'morning on your side, King...:goodtea:~>

/me fuses [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; for an unholy union!

Hmm... Really Hino...? Then did you nothing missed...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yo Mokou^^.

Avalon rejects me.

/me runs away.

Before that, good evening Mokou. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~