[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'morning on your side, Coins^^!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Code Geass...? Not with me...:goodtea:~>

King Disapproves >.> (Saber Alter is cool to a certain extent, but argh...)

And I thought uFortable is reworking the original Fate/Stay Night? Or so my friend have told me, unless he was confused with this one?

I thought they were reworking on the original Fate/Stay as well, but I dunno. ;w;

someone told me about a new F/S as well.. dunno. how come everyone disapproves of Saber Alter >.<

Well, I've not really a problem about that, so far it not too far from the original go...:goodtea:~>

I disapprove of the story line more than Seiba Alter, Seiba Alter is alright to a certain extent, still don't want to see my beloved Seiba to fall so low. As for Heaven's Feel, Fate already made me cry, this will want me to suicide?

Lol King... Seiba goes only to her style change - Think it so, King...:goodtea:~>

Also somehow I really don't want to see Sakura being like she would be in Heaven's Feel...

I understand you, King - that you about this version of Fate/stay night bit pissed are, but hey. At least will F/S final complete ends...:goodtea:~>

Indeed, I would like to see uFortable rework of the whole Fate series, including Unlimited Blade Works, not that I hate Unlimited Blade Works, but still, I would like to see that version

You mean, a UBW-tv version, King...? - Well, that would really nice...:goodtea:~>

I have a feeling that I will be spending over $200 on Elsword. Just like I did with League of Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx