[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll in few min. back be, but I make just a dish fast...:runhappy:

『Be sure not be caught in a trap... If you manage to reach my room I'll treat you some tea...:goodtea:

Well, I'm already under your bed, and I see, how you meaningless for a signal, that I catched would, laugh...:evillaugh:

『Here's some tea as I promised then...:goodtea:』 /me puts a cup of tea under his bed

Okay, which teas have you: Green or black (how your soul)...? ...And "...his bed..."?:goodtea:~>

『It would sound weird if I say my there... And black tea...』

Oh, then means; That I at you already a bed have with my name (?)... Oh, thanks Sova for the tea... * Hmm... taste not bad, what is in...? *:goodtea:~>

『His meant MadSova's there...:goodtea:

『Just a bit of different herbs. Its my original tea I brew myself...』

Oh, I see... Your tea mix then (A big portion of craziness and others sure...):goodtea:~>

You've sure overdo it with craziness that self Satan on you complained have - Good tea..:goodtea:~>

『Yeah, I receive lots of complaints from him about how he can't live on without my tea...:goodtea:

Oh, I see, the are you the source of her devilish power, Sova (Then makes final sense...)...:goodtea:~>

Did he (or she...?) again after your unique tea ordered, that you for a bit disappeared are...?:goodtea:~>

Quick, someone name a semi-awesome anime girl, I need a name for a building in Minecraft!

『Nope, just some shoujo ai mange...:goodtea:

『Yo Sky...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779