[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I forgot, that yuri's/shoujo ai's also you genre are, Sova...:goodtea:~>

『Finished reading Girl Friends so now I'm also trying some other works of Morinaga Milk-sensei like Himitsu no Recipe and Gakuen Police.:goodtea:

I'm feeling lost
I'm feeling like my heart's been carved out with a spoon
put on display
for all to witness this decay of me and you~

:goodtea:

『Quite high I think. Relationships are portrayed quite nicely and art isn't bad. Well, first few chapters of Girl Friends were a bit slow but afterwards it got so much better I accidentally read all 5 volumes in 1 go... Himitsu no Recipe quite cute too, too bad it has only 2 volumes and 2nd isn't translated yet and I can't find raw anywhere >_< And I only started reading Gakuen Police just now so can't really say...:goodtea:

『Yo Pyre...』

G'afternoon at you, Final - but...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But sorry, I've go to bed, then g'night ASF-people...:goodtea:~>

:bye: nanashi!

Hey madd and nexus. :)
Girl Friends eh? Is it like a romance one?

『Yeah, a romance between 2 girls...:goodtea:

『Yo Nexus...』

Happy birthday to you, nexus. :)

I hope there is lots of cake and gluttony!

『Happy and mad birthday Nexus.』

『Gakuen Police is very good.:goodtea:

Hmm I'll keep it in mind, but I have way too much media these days XD

『I kinda noticed that I don't have enough yuri these days and I can't even remember when was the last day I read some manga so I decided to go and read some...』

『Oh really? Then try naming all anime tittles of any season you like that have yuri in them. You'll see that it is far lower than a number of half of all animes of that season. Hell, try naming me all animes that you know that have yuri at all! And even then, the yuri you are talking about is just a 1 or 2 moments of simple fan-service and is far away from a true shoujo ai and yuri.』

All those ones like To aru and light comedy ones normally have at least one yuri pairing though? Obviously I was exaggerating, but iirc there is still a good deal of yuri pairings in recent anime. :P

Helot sam. :)

The battle of the ancient forces continues as fierce as ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779