[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coins, you've no reason in the lurker-sea swim... Well, coming up...:goodtea:~>

Not sure if someone already posted this already but...

jdasbhdbAkiraIshidaaaaaavbnfjbgrgih

kasdnjlsbjvsnfdv
#

*Spazzing out finished.*

Good evening guys. :goodtea:

Dunno self... But anyway, g'evening Gwee (G'gratulation at you for the important "baby")..:goodtea:~>

@shi well my post and yours were posted at the same time

hello unown~

O-kaeri Unown-kun...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I see, Coins... Well, so what can happen...:goodtea:~>

Hey Mokou. Hey Coins. Hey Sova. Hey Unown. Good evening to you also. :3

Oh. That baby. It has nothing to do with me so I wasn't interested whether if royalty had a baby or not. Though, congratulations to them I guess.

Indeed Vi. Thanatos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I get to see Mitsuru again which I'm more than happy about. It's looking good from the looks of the preview. I just need to confirm if they'll be using weapons beside their evokers during the Shadow battles. :3

Well, that was just/only a next to info from me, Gwee - Not really important...:goodtea:~>

you always insist on them, using weapons during the battles >.<

think mitsuru's seiyuu is tanaka rie~~~

Her seiyuu is indeed Tanaka Rie. And yes, persona wouldn't be persona without characters having their own weapons. :goodtea:

And I want the P3 MC to have weapon switching in battle if so...or just a 1-h sword if they're basing him off P3P.

Mitsuru = A character I thought was to be a mother, even though she goes to the same high school as the other characters in P3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.