[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『I kinda wish there was a female main character too... Like imouto or something... Would go against plot but still...』

You can select a female character in P3P, but I guess that isn't what you are referring to.

Good Final, good. How about you?

And yeah shiki how could I not know u lol

i don't believe that shiki guy would be messing around. this seems like one of sam's evil plans.

Yes. During the night in the UK, a crap load of bugs spawn out of nowhere. They always linger around the lighting in my room. What annoys me the most was that a wasp was able to find it's way into my room and it's been there for an hour or two now. Sad thing is, it was able to find it's way in but can't find it's way out. I'm at a standstill as to whether if I open the windows or close them since the wasp is too stupid anyway and I worry that I'll let even more bugs in. =[

And if I switch off the lighting in my room, the bugs will swarm my monitor. I'm at a loss regardless of what I do. ;w;

Ah, I usually just grab wasps, throw to ground, and then stomp. I do that with black flies too but they are much harder to catch. Fortunately we keep our house sealed enough that not too many get in, and I soon kill the ones that do >:|

I forgot to mention that I'm not killing any bugs. I would've done so ages ago. It's just me not wanting to go sleep yet as I know the wasp is going to have a go at me and sting me at least once.

/me quits life.* :vomitblood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家