[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... yes that does... sound like what bugs do... I do believe i missed the bed bug season though =w= Theres always a week or so where the beds suddenly get... not so pleasant to sleep on... Guess i was in hk during that time~ Starve you little bugs starveeeee xD

I forgot to mention that I'm not killing any bugs. I would've done so ages ago. It's just me not wanting to go sleep yet as I know the wasp is going to have a go at me and sting me at least once.

/me quits life.* :vomitblood:

W-why don't you kill them?!? Slaughter them with your wrath!

mmh.. they are annoying, but i you can't really do anything, if you dont wat to kill them.. they wont leave on their own. i leave them be or shoo them away (somehow).

Holy mackerel! It's just been thunder and lightning for the past hour. I don't like killing bugs, but I do bin them when they're dead. :goodtea:

As Nobunaga says in the Samurai Warriors series, "It's just that simple." :goodtea:

If only it was~

Oh cool. They made something so you can pay with facial recognition. :)

I guess then thieves will make masks D:

yes, they are everywhere.
Careful one of them is bloodhorns pet.
Yeah get some fly paper?
Thats why I only kill the bugs but let the spiders be, "kill them all, let the spiders sort them out"
Oh cool. They made something so you can pay with facial recognition. :)

I guess then thieves will make masks D:
:s or cut of your face....and wearing it.
Morniiiiiing :D

Morning beku, even though i got a night here and a full moon.
Looking as surprised and cute as ever.... AS if one of those bugs just talked about came landing on your nose.

Btw somethings been annoying me for a long time now since I've forgotten something, and everytime i see you I'm reminded....Flat chested -??????- ~?
Will you fill out the rest

:s or cut of your face....and wearing it.

I thought of that too, but I think people would notice if you tried to buy gas with a blood-dripping face. Though they might notice with most masks too... it would have to be pretty well done.

What does this weird buttons do in the full editor....hmm

"T" says its a {hide thanks} tags.. and "P" {hide posts}

[HIDE-THANKS]Test T[/HIDE-THANKS]

To see this hidden content your post count must be 5 or greater.
[SHOWTOGROUPS=41]test S[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

[STU=finalpyre,2,3,4,5]test4[/HIDE]

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Reactions: FinalPyre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家