[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too BAD!!! i am leaving at Monday morning flyin to London and then change planes for Seatle :(

Well, yeah... Really sadly...:deadsad: ...Anyway, when can we on your return to Europe count (Well, I know the 2 year thing...), Darky2?:goodtea:~>

ah too bad, im leaving from... paesly in scotland to crete i believe, and this is probably the wierdest girl in anime history...
girl "i want your semen"
guy "huh"
girl " i want to have sex with you"

first time ive heard those lines in an anime!!!

and this is probably the wierdest girl in anime history...
girl "i want your semen"
guy "huh"
girl " i want to have sex with you"

first time ive heard those lines in an anime!!!
From which anime did you that catched (from a hentai-anime?)...?:goodtea:~>

Hello, and welcome Monj... What is with my neighbor in south?:goodtea:~>

Hellos nanashi... Im just enjoying my last days before school starts. Just gonna go in the terrace and wait the sunrise while listen to some chill music and be around here. How about you north buddy? xD

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; the anime with the boy that get's white hair after he saw a bag shuking dry and fell down dead his coworker ?

Oh, so that... I had never thought, that so what in the anime was...:goodtea:~>
Im just enjoying my last days before school starts. Just gonna go in the terrace and wait the sunrise while listen to some chill music and be around here. How about you north buddy? xD
Well yeah, the school begins again for you people, is unhappily so... And with me... Hmm... So far still fine, just spamming and stuff...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
O-kaeri Unown-kun...:goodtea:~>

Heya nanashi!

No. 6? That brings back bad memories. I think I can confidently say that I despise no anime (or perhaps any story ever) more than that one.

Hey, Final! I hope, that you not maybe with Blue submarine No. 6 mistake, or?...:goodtea:~>
nanashi> How's your work btw? Still tight schedule?
Well, I'm not more in this stuff - but sorry I can't about that more say, okay?:goodtea:~>

No those are two different shows, nanashi. Hey Unown, Sky, Monj and anyone else here. :)

Hellos Final.

I finished Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei today and I really liked it. It was like Welcome to the NHK on drugs lol

@dark more or less, he gets white hair from something else but he does see his co-worker die

Nanashi> Sorry for contiuing this, but u mean u are not in cooking anymore? Just curious, dont have to tell me any details.

Final> U maybe know some show like those 2? Some mind blowing psychology shows xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!