Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I dislike that change, but what Iggy-sama said, it does make sense the change is bound to get implemented, as it deem necessary... TT_TT

Sigh, but you won't see the implement until the new forum changes, so we're alright for now...

zad,I found the thread "Guardian RP (OOC Thread + Sign up) ".Thank you for the invitation.
I want to play it if I can,but I have ever played such game.What should I do first time?
and,I arleady get sleepy today.If you mention me,I check it later.

nanashi,thank you! ganbatte kuru yo!

good night,everyone.

goodnight ryuta and dont worry its my first one too! ill send the mention!

Nighty Ryuta

I know for a fact that it will affect everyone here right now, even me...

Sigh, but you won't see the implement until the new forum changes, so we're alright for now...
But wait for a moment, okay? You did mentioned Ignis, right? - Is it not maybe the long promised BG-change, what Ignis started has?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ja nee Ryuta-kun..:bye:

『When mods understand that change is bad but still deem it necessary that must mean they have a reason for that change. And for bad change there is almost always a bad reason (not that it is unimportant but bad)...』

『Good night and mad dreams Ryuta...』

hrm... y'kno king your not giving me confidence normally i accept change easily even if it is a bad change, but the way your talking about it makes me weary...

Well...its kinda of a change that people force the Admin to make the change really >.> And it is a "rule" that is too "generalised" and can be manipulate quite easily, so they need to tighten it up :3 Also been told I can give straight warnings to any sig above 500x300 D: I aren't this harsh though.

you still arent giving me much confidence but we will need to wait and see how we are effected

『Btw, by siggy above 500x300 you mean that it should have only pictures lower that size, or sum of sizes of pictures in siggy shouldn't be over that???』

Hmm... Then give me please your e-mail address King (and also I), then can you it quiet say me, okay?:goodtea:~>

『or sum of sizes of pictures in siggy shouldn't be over that???』

It is the sum of every pictures in your signature not taking up over 500x300 :3

And Nanashi, I don't know :P what do I get out of this? :L

so in other words, we cant have a second signature in a spoiler?

"Combined size of all images must be 500x300 or smaller."

Direct quote from the rules at the moment.

And Zad, for the time being, you'll be fine...Spoilers are currently not part of that rule...but...we'll see in the future ;)

Don't take the bait 7shi! o.o

I'll be off to watch some anime :3

Laters~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]