Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Kyoudai? Know you maybe more about Chernobyl e.g.?:goodtea:~>

I was judging on your response before I decide whether or not you'll know this from me, but unfortunately it is not the response that I was that glad to hear, so sorry Nanashi, you were close to knowing...

Welcome to the 50k EXP Club~!

Actually..I think we should start one up :3

『Thanks ^_^』

『Nyaw, I guess I'll go finish that render...』

I was judging on your response before I decide whether or not you'll know this from me, but unfortunately it is not the response that I was that glad to hear, so sorry Nanashi, you were close to knowing...
Then...:goodtea:~>{...Give me a slap with a hammer...:deadsad:)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'gratulation Kyoudai - and welcome in club^^!!!

Hmm..renders.. I should upload a couple more :o

Edit: @Bro
Yea Experience points. You still need 30.000 more :3

after some time i change alone the battery of my 3gs i made a clean restore i wouldn't do any JB any more... i clean the mic and the speaker and the 30 pin conector it's like brand new now :bliss::fulfilled:

Yeah, then you get also so a beautiful ball, Infa-kun...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I see... Then is it fine Darky2...:goodtea:~>

Yeah, then you get also so a beautiful ball, Infa-kun...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I see... Then is it fine Darky2...:goodtea:~>

More than fine!!! It's perfect! I polished the silver frame around the fone and the back plate with scratch remover (from my car's polishing paste) and it shines like new :D i am so happy now soo i would not buying a new one :bliss:

Sure :P I'll give you a slap with the banhammer :P
You're now so mean with me, I go now fast to Checky, and tell him that you abuse the poor and innocent members...:runaway:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Be happy then Darky2^^!

『Popcorn-chan, when do you even make all those renders? xD』

@Maddy
A question I don't have an answer for.. I just..feel like doing it :3 It might help someone sometime.

『No, seriously, it should take lots of time but you always update with more and more... When do you actually make them and how much time do they take you? xD』

Well, okay King. I've then no other choice as just wait on the big update from you - We'll it see...:goodtea:~>

Well, sorry but I did gave you a chance, it was just unfortunate that you blew it xD

Well, sorry but I did gave you a chance, it was just unfortunate that you blew it xD
Well, yeah... But maybe because my brain now very sleepy is to think, and that since few minutes Sunday is...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Later Unown-kun^^!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Need to sleep - G'night guys.:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]